The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Which Coffee Shop has beautiful beer Promoter (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=68330)

1tigerboy 02-04-2007 06:13 PM

Which Coffee Shop has beautiful beer Promoter

Hi Bro,

I love to drink beer at coffee shop, do anyone over here have any good recommendation(example: pretty beer promoter) ? I will like to know the coffeeshop location. Hope bro can recommend .

(o)(o) Tuner 03-04-2007 11:45 AM

Re: Which Coffee Shop has beautiful beer Promoter

If you play golf, you may wanna practise your stroke at the Orchid country club's driving range.

There is this sexily clad young chinese Tiger beer promoter serving those drivers. About 3 months ago, I was there almost everynite for 2 weeks consecutively. I am not sure if the gal is still there. You may wanna try your luck :D

Here's my FR
Name : Dunno
Race : Chinese
Look : 7/10
Ht : About 1.65m
Boobs : 34B at least
Ass : Skimpy legs with perky ass
Appearance : Blue Tiger beer uniform with short mini skirt and knee high black boots.

cb_lover 03-04-2007 11:52 AM

Nice Tiger Beer promoter spotted at Palm Beach Seafood at One Fullerton (next to the Merlion).:D :D

curiosityz 03-04-2007 12:11 PM

but bro here looking for coffe shop de :o

Ah Dez 03-04-2007 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by (o)(o) Tuner (Post 1941568)
If you play golf, you may wanna practise your stroke at the Orchid country club's driving range.

There is this sexily clad young chinese Tiger beer promoter serving those drivers. About 3 months ago, I was there almost everynite for 2 weeks consecutively. I am not sure if the gal is still there. You may wanna try your luck :D

Here's my FR
Appearance : Blue Tiger beer uniform with short mini skirt and knee high black boots.

Those girls at country clubs, clubs. Are there only on 2 mths basis... because all poly girls.

Ah Dez 03-04-2007 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cb_lover (Post 1941594)
Nice Tiger Beer promoter spotted at Palm Beach Seafood at One Fullerton (next to the Merlion).:D :D

I know the food court at funan got 1 swee young girl.... that one also 2 mths.

temperance 03-04-2007 12:21 PM

Toa Payoh Lorong 2 Hawker Centre

Got one laochio there selling porridge (near the famous hokkien mee).

Wear denim hot shorts and halter neck. Not much boobs but skin is fair and smooth.

no_faith 03-04-2007 12:43 PM

lol, request for beer promoter, but now sell porridge also come out liao.:D

jng1103 03-04-2007 12:58 PM

So funny.... from kopitiam to golf course then One Fullerton... LOL may be later we talk about promoter at KTV :D

jimbo

_AXL_ 03-04-2007 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by temperance (Post 1941660)
Toa Payoh Lorong 2 Hawker Centre

Got one laochio there selling porridge (near the famous hokkien mee).

Wear denim hot shorts and halter neck. Not much boobs but skin is fair and smooth.

the 2nd storey hawker centre upgraded recently only right???:D

well, i have 1!!! saw her only recently when i went jogging near my estate. jurong west extension blk 815 coffee shop carlsberg promoter in her 40s! but her polo shirt was damn tight and those short short skirt always hints of zaogeng!!! can see some kopitiam uncles ogling at her! nice legs, well preserved body shape although the face cannot really make it. but her hair, only 1 phrase can describe it:- jin mao shi wang!!! go view at yr own risk!!! acquired tastes lah;)

1tigerboy 03-04-2007 01:19 PM

Thanks all bro for all the recommendation. Still stick with coffeeshop or food court(example S-11).

I not very rich 1, i only can afford drink at coffeeshop. Anyway, i can go and see see and come back here to report.

By the way, if got pretty 1, maybe we can arrange to meet at that coffeeshop 1 day.

hehe

ahbengsony 03-04-2007 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by (o)(o) Tuner (Post 1941568)

Here's my FR

---
ya the promoter . very swee indeed. But the lobster lagi better. What a scene when the boss scold those prc waitresses....

-SBF- 03-04-2007 01:39 PM

most of the kopi tiam the promoter is lau chio....young one need to go pub

Ah Dez 03-04-2007 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by no_faith (Post 1941715)
lol, request for beer promoter, but now sell porridge also come out liao.:D

Tanjong Pagar, next to bookers.. got 1 sell nasi lemak... the girl swee. used to work in KTV, now upshore.....:D

steve 03-04-2007 02:17 PM

Clementi West Block 727 Becks Promoter

Not V chio, but base on kopitiam standard, not bad liao