The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Is geylang full of single mums with kids now? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=916342)

lucyemelda88 21-01-2023 12:57 AM

Is geylang full of single mums with kids now?

Since it reopened, I realised that every single house, at least one lady have kid.
Those $50 Thai houses especially. Some houses all the WL got kids.

Do you guys find it depressing? It's like fucking someone's mother, whose hole has already gave birth before.

I wonder why do those Okts even bring in such standard. Does anyone feel the same? Where do you guys go to find young girls?

Lawrencegan 21-01-2023 01:14 AM

Re: Is geylang full of single mums with kids now?

Quote:

Originally Posted by lucyemelda88 (Post 21995413)
Since it reopened, I realised that every single house, at least one lady have kid.

Do you guys find it depressing? It's like fucking someone's mother, whose hole has already gave birth before.

I wonder why do those Okts even bring in such standard. Does anyone feel the same? Where do you guys go to find young girls?

Most of the girls came in mid 2022 when not many girls were here. The selection was pathetic and okt simply grabbed as many girls as they can

With the first batch of girls going back this year after cny, we will see much better ones. Economy remains really bad in Thailand especially. More pretty ones will come

stfu2 21-01-2023 10:02 AM

If they can work the full two years and get good tips, they would earn a lifetime worth of income. They would have to put up with a lot of unpleasant things, yet they still come. Back home, situation’s gotta be worse.

Lawrencegan 21-01-2023 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stfu2 (Post 21996121)
If they can work the full two years and get good tips, they would earn a lifetime worth of income. They would have to put up with a lot of unpleasant things, yet they still come. Back home, situation’s gotta be worse.

Yeah most of them have husbands back home too

2 years they can make more than enough to buy a landed property and a car. If they spend wisely in singapore

Just close 2 eyes, open leg, do doggy.

StealthBomber 21-01-2023 10:56 AM

Quote:

This is pretty normal in the industry, what do you find strange about it? At least the kid is not staying in the whorehouse with them like some 3rd world country brothels.

It's precisely because they want to raise the kid(s) well, that they are in the job.

They do make enough to change their life for the better back in thailand. Income to buy house/land, start a business. FLs make even more. One FL who added me on her insta and fb years ago, did some tours in korea, taiwan and singapore; can see how she turned her income into starting small shop for her parents to operate, while she continues to run market stall with her husband, send kids to mission school and kumon and english class, stay in small terrace house with garden and car. ..Better than cpf? Thai people are quite sabai2 about this, hubby can close one eye, family and relatives close both eyes. It is just a phase in life and a kind of "job" overseas. Chiangrai milf, still looks well-maintained at 40 now :)

loneyheart 21-01-2023 11:58 AM

Not everyone is as lucky as u
To each has it own story ... no single soul will want to be in this industry
We r born in a blessed land .... So pls be more 感恩

Happy CNY n Heng Ong Huat to all :)

Tiger149 21-01-2023 12:16 PM

Quote:

It's very common situation especially with Siam Bus. Most of them have at least 1 kid by the time they're in their early 20s either by a previous failed open relationship or failed marriage. They then enter the flesh trade due to the good money to support their young children parents siblings. Many of them choose BKK as a start. After few years of experience as FL in BKK, they then went on a tour of duty in countries like Singapore ( GL legal houses or FL Dome 1 ), Korea , Malaysia and for the more brave ones in Gulf countries where money is very good but sometimes treatment by the Arab Camel fucker customers are quite rough. If they work during their early 20s, They can easily retire with a good house car and small business after 10 years if they financially savvy. But many still continue to do it even when they are in their mid 30s early 40s due to continuous debts and other family commitments. For many of them, they sometimes hope for a knight in shining armour customer to one day support them or even marry them. I know of one local Indian uncle who supported an ex GL girl financially sending her monthly transfer of a few hundreds and paying off her debts of at least 20K SGD. I know about this because this chap because we used to drink at a same kopitiam. In the end she continued working as an FL in BKK. During younger days I also have some pity on my regulars maybe due to their strong KC magnet and few of them even tried to talk about marriage to me. But lucky for me I didn't go to the extent of supporting them financially. As I gained Geylang experience over the years, my Modus operandi nowadays is to just bonk and fuck off without thinking too much about the girls that I took. Important thing is to treat them with respect. They are humans too

jakeleung1989 21-01-2023 09:54 PM

I think this is quite common, and in bkk / phuket you can sometimes clearly see the c-section scar. Even the young GL WL in their early 20s and dome 1 FLs there's probably >50% chance they have a kid. Recently if I manage find one with a tight tummy it's a shock to me, like winning small prize haha.

Don't over think it. They're here to make money quickly, keep it simple.

stfu2 21-01-2023 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jakeleung1989 (Post 21997513)
I think this is quite common, and in bkk / phuket you can sometimes clearly see the c-section scar. Even the young GL WL in their early 20s and dome 1 FLs there's probably >50% chance they have a kid. Recently if I manage find one with a tight tummy it's a shock to me, like winning small prize haha.

Don't over think it. They're here to make money quickly, keep it simple.

There are some upsetting stories, I try not to ask or talk anymore. You can lose the desire to bang. Just treat her nicely and then if you liked her service, tip her and leave.

mikenade 21-01-2023 11:00 PM

Even got SYT in Geylang that given birth before. Dont say Geylang, even FL from Dome 1 are like that.

bradpitt968 22-01-2023 03:36 AM

Quote:

AFAIK, before Feb 2021, it is illegal to abort a baby in Thailand. Plus many of them get pregnant at very young age even at 13, 14, 15, etc. If their family is poor, the gal (having a kid) has literally no option to earn $$ to take care of the baby.

End of the day, it is about survival.

Sad but bo bian. Other normal jobs in Thailand has super low income.

kolly99 22-01-2023 05:52 AM

Me Lao uncle liao always see many mid twenty kids go in

Citizens 22-01-2023 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bradpitt968 (Post 21998062)

End of the day, it is about survival.

Sad but bo bian. Other normal jobs in Thailand has super low income.

Very true...... even university graduates pay is shitty. That's why some prefer to quit their jobs and go into the sex trade.

soonbeng 23-01-2023 08:42 AM

HI Bro lucyemelda88! Don't believe everything these legal Geylang girls tell us. Especially their sob stories. SBF Boss told us if we hear them, just close our ears. Tell them we are not interested. And enjoy as much as we can. Don't fall for their KC traps. Don't remit money to them in Thailand, Vietnam or the PRC.

unfit 23-01-2023 10:26 AM

有头发边个想做瘌痢:)