The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Catbath?? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=684280)

MissJaniceL 13-03-2018 08:19 PM

Catbath??

Backstory, I have had sex many times, with more than the usual amount of men. However, I used to be pretty shy and vanilla in terms of bedroom stuff.

Anyway, now I'm exploring new stuff, and one of them is catbath. I've seen some threads here, saying they visited FL who gave them catbath. I went to google, and basically is bodylicking?

In any case, would appreciate if bros and sis here can enlighten me on the process or anything I should take note when doing this?

unsung80 13-03-2018 08:54 PM

Re: Catbath??

Catbath is like using your boobs to move up and down your partner's body, to achieve a less friction process, use baby oil on his and your body. Also can use your nipples to rub against his body, occasionally doing tongue licking into his earlobe, then say some dirty things to enhance the experience.

Turn his stomach down and use your boobs to rub him slowly from the back to the butt Rub your finger between his asscrack to stimulate him more. Let him turn rock hard!

Squeeze your boobs between his dick and rub it, look at him with a slutty face and try to boob fuck him to cum all over your breasts. My 2 cents experience. :)

yying 13-03-2018 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unsung80 (Post 17131452)
Catbath is like using your boobs to move up and down your partner's body, to achieve a less friction process, use baby oil on his and your body. Also can use your nipples to rub against his body, occasionally doing tongue licking into his earlobe, then say some dirty things to enhance the experience.

Turn his stomach down and use your boobs to rub him slowly from the back to the butt Rub your finger between his asscrack to stimulate him more. Let him turn rock hard!

Squeeze your boobs between his dick and rub it, look at him with a slutty face and try to boob fuck him to cum all over your breasts. My 2 cents experience. :)

“Eye-opening” tutorial on catbath! Intrigued by it!

MissJaniceL 14-03-2018 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unsung80 (Post 17131452)

Eh... this is catbath meh? I google it says is like bathing with sponge but replace with tongue. The boob experience I think is something else??

Anyone can share?

Post 14-03-2018 12:03 AM

CatBath is like licking all over

hi2u 14-03-2018 06:46 AM

I guess, just do what you are comfortable with when having sex. Pleasure is most important thing ;)

nitecrawllerr 14-03-2018 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissJaniceL (Post 17131960)
Eh... this is catbath meh? I google it says is like bathing with sponge but replace with tongue. The boob experience I think is something else??

Anyone can share?

Yup! Cats love lickg their body. So tats cat bath i.e. partner licking all over my body. If she uses her boobs to raba raba all over my body tats boob massage, imo.:D

sammyboyfor 14-03-2018 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissJaniceL (Post 17131331)
Backstory, I have had sex many times, with more than the usual amount of men. However, I used to be pretty shy and vanilla in terms of bedroom stuff.

Anyway, now I'm exploring new stuff, and one of them is catbath. I've seen some threads here, saying they visited FL who gave them catbath. I went to google, and basically is bodylicking?

In any case, would appreciate if bros and sis here can enlighten me on the process or anything I should take note when doing this?

Not everyone likes this. I certainly don't want to be licked all over I prefer licking to be confined to certain spots. :p

thedevil666 14-03-2018 09:58 AM

Cat bath in layman terms just refers to licking, kissing of the body more frequent than your usual face, chest, nether regions. Most fl just give in extra effort to lick all over the stomach, some times groin area. Not like they will really lick every inch of the body. I think the saliva will make you want to bath again..

MissJaniceL 15-03-2018 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thedevil666 (Post 17132967)
Cat bath in layman terms just refers to licking, kissing of the body more frequent than your usual face, chest, nether regions. Most fl just give in extra effort to lick all over the stomach, some times groin area. Not like they will really lick every inch of the body. I think the saliva will make you want to bath again..

Lol good to know.

MissJaniceL 15-03-2018 07:15 PM

Ok, now that we've established it is basically licking right....

I want to know,

for guys...
- what parts do you generally like getting catbathed?

for girls...
- where do you lick when you do so?

generally...
- er.. anything to take note? eg. don't use too much saliva, etc..

hayhay 15-03-2018 07:18 PM

School term holiday

ibanezjem555 15-03-2018 07:22 PM

Had a great catbath from a syt Viet in HCM. She brought in a glass of hot water and another glass of ice water. Licking everywhere including my ass-crack, perinium and ball sac, alternating between a little hot and ice water, for fire/ice effect;). i think the water could be lubricating also or else her tongue sore.. :rolleyes:

PS: I mean everywhere including armpits, elbow, heels, neck, chest... ok u know what i mean..

newtoarena 15-03-2018 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissJaniceL (Post 17138004)
Ok, now that we've established it is basically licking right....

I want to know,

for guys...
- what parts do you generally like getting catbathed?

for girls...
- where do you lick when you do so?

generally...
- er.. anything to take note? eg. don't use too much saliva, etc..

haha.. it is hard to have the saliva gone. the tongue will be sore.
generally, for myself, it will be on the balls.. its electrifying

ItsEileen 15-03-2018 08:21 PM

It is always good to practise safe hygiene before catbathing. Always bath the person first . Also wash your mouth before you start licking .