The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://samsforum.asia/index.php)
-   Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] (https://samsforum.asia/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls" (https://samsforum.asia/showthread.php?t=433266)

stiffness 19-03-2014 03:11 AM

TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Disclaimer: I do not earn anything from this thread which contains both good and not-so-good reviews. I do not run a business related to this thread or any other thread, nor manage any provision of sexual services, nor invite others to receive or participate in providing such services. I am not responsible for anyone participating in any sexual services as a result of reading my reviews, or any reviews in this thread. I moderate this thread purely to ensure minimal spam.

Let me repost what I wrote up for liltiger's Yuki, so this can maybe be used as a template:

Stable: Liltiger
Girl: Yuki
Visited on: mid Mar 2014

Link to Yuki: http://liloldtiger.wordpress.com/bra...day-ltde-yuki/
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=429875

Photo/Capture:
https://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileupl...59ef357dd4.png

Photo does not do her justice, she is a lot more prettier!

FR:
I had some free time at night, and decided to give myself a post-midnight treat. Contacted a number of liltiger's girls but in the end Yuki got back to me promptly. Time was set, venue was convenient, especially at night - lots of parking along the street so that's not an issue.

Bro Liltiger has found another amazing Gem. When she opened the door and I saw her, my jaw dropped, stunned by this beauty before me. She is gorgeously gorgeous...! Cheeky smile, model-like face and figure - size 8, thin legs and hands - nice height, I don't think I saw any fats on her!

In the presence of such beauty, I became mush. She offered to shower me but I got shy, like some stupid school boy again. Washed myself up and went to the bed, where she gave me a decent massage with baby oil. After midnight, she still used a considerable amount of strength to unknot my back and shoulders.

Then the fun began... She warned me she was taking off her top and I felt these nice nipples and nibbles on my back, bum, legs, followed by teasing HDLY and molesting my dick from behind.. Nice!

When she asked me to turn over, I couldn't wait anymore.. when I saw her topless body, OMG.. She has nice 1000% natural B cups on this thin model body, with really dark, round and large areolas.. they were just begging to be kissed, sucked and tongue-worshipped! She asked if I prefer her beside me, of course, and she snuggled up next to me, giving me access to her boobs while my hand wandered around and her hand tugging my dick...

In the middle of it were teasing laughter, sexy CFM looks from her.. when her eyes lock with yours and she has that cheeky smile, you just can't help but smile back and think of how lucky you are to be beside such an amazingly sexy girl.

Explosion naturally followed, and she cleaned me up and I showered up. Even after, she was very nice to me (not cold like some of the MLs), hugged me, held me, helped me dress up, dry me up, kissed me before sending me off.

Previous posters are right.. this is one lady that you can easily fall in love with. I would rank Yuki just below Shakyywayy's Rose for those who know her, in terms of looks, charms, and sexiness.

Looks: 9/10 (Face not roundish like most Korean plastic-surgeried models, but a bit more sharpish but still beautiful, with nice cheekbones)
Body: 10/10
Boobs: 11/10 (Natural 100% B cups on a size 8 body.. can't get better than this!)
Msg: 7/10 Effort made
BM: 7/10 teasing but short
HJ: 8/10 can tug until u cum, while letting your hands and mouth have fun with that perfect body.
Damage: $110+tips
RTM: Yes, maybe another late night tease from her She didn't look tired, presented herself well despite the late hour, and still gave a fantastic service. Definitely!
(Source)

Let's post more FRs on this thread, can? lol :)

lobsterclaw 19-03-2014 03:34 AM

Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

support bro!

EcchiPicchi 19-03-2014 05:39 AM

Great idea bro Stiffness! Not really into FJ so will support this thread!

smikel 19-03-2014 07:59 AM

Support TS on new massage thread. I simply love massage. Up you bro.

Let me start....

WaWa @ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...highlight=wawa

not bad too. Got super nice body and very GFE. Price at high side but at least it is 90mins and very good place she has.

But I do missed Nacy... haha

stiffness 19-03-2014 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smikel (Post 10687667)
Support TS on new massage thread. I simply love massage. Up you bro.

Let me start....

WaWa @ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...highlight=wawa

not bad too. Got super nice body and very GFE. Price at high side but at least it is 90mins and very good place she has.

But I do missed Nacy... haha

Same as Wawa from chewyfruit or Nana from Huangting69: http://www.chewyfruit.co/2013/04/wawa.html

Older but still good and nice pic of her (80% accurate):
http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...a9b8a9f342.png

Tried her many months back and she was fantastic. You must include the special massage for $50, total damage of $150 for 90 mins. Her massage got strength and she has a super nice body but a bit short for me. Nice boobs on her C cups not saggy but i'm a boobs lover so biased a bit.

I actually found that I copied out the old FRs of hers from HT69 before it got shut down. If anyone wants them, I can paste them here lol.

Which Nacy are you referring to? From chewyfruit stable or orange spa stable?

canthaveenuf 19-03-2014 09:52 AM

Thanks bro TS for starting the thread and some more with Yuki 妹妹。
Your FR make me damn hard on for her again. Just re-read my Chinese FR for her and that made me lagi more hard on. 受不了了。

Then bro smikel had to add wawa whom I have visited a few times too.

Wah Lao eh, like that how to concentrate on work. Damn. :D

Anyway, supporting this thread.

smikel 19-03-2014 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stiffness (Post 10687976)

Which Nacy are you referring to? From chewyfruit stable or orange spa stable?

Cannot remember which stable but the okt gone also haha... she used to be at little India, bbq chicken shop... haha

smikel 19-03-2014 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by canthaveenuf (Post 10687977)
Thanks bro TS for starting the thread and some more with Yuki 妹妹。
Your FR make me damn hard on for her again. Just re-read my Chinese FR for her and that made me lagi more hard on. 受不了了。

Then bro smikel had to add wawa whom I have visited a few times too.

Wah Lao eh, like that how to concentrate on work. Damn. :D

Anyway, supporting this thread.

Book both lor... one after another... haha

dude head 19-03-2014 02:22 PM

nice thread.

i come contribute.

locker's xiao mi..

cfm good massage.. :D

clown_joker 19-03-2014 03:30 PM

Thanks bro stiffness! really made the lives of massage fanatics much easier with this new thread!

general rule of thumb: you hardly go wrong with liltiger's massage girls because they all went well for me so far :D

massagelover669 19-03-2014 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clown_joker (Post 10690111)
Thanks bro stiffness! really made the lives of massage fanatics much easier with this new thread!

general rule of thumb: you hardly go wrong with liltiger's massage girls because they all went well for me so far :D

i agree with this! been visiting liltiger's girls alot! :D

steroidfreak 19-03-2014 11:13 PM

I am going to try xiaomi from locker? there is good and bad review, any info or tips for me? :p

dude head 20-03-2014 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steroidfreak (Post 10692993)
I am going to try xiaomi from locker? there is good and bad review, any info or tips for me? :p

Well she only have bad review on her fj part.. Nv on her massage skill. She also do ba guan..

So go for her massage only ba.

stiffness 20-03-2014 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by massagelover669 (Post 10692965)
i agree with this! been visiting liltiger's girls alot! :D

Haha. looks like liltiger's girls got standard.. I've tended to try his girls first, and about 80% I think are RTM.. got some which are more curt and just want to get you finished off and out, but got some real gems there.

Used to frequent pussylicker's girls too but that stable closed down.

Shakyywayy also gets a thumbs up for his JG experts. I got asked via PM on what kinds of services the girls offer...

For shakyywayy's girls, if you don't ask for special treat, then it's really JG with no release.. Out of 90 mins, you get 60 mins of solid work on your dick. That is fantastic in itself! But the girl is fully clothed, and usually seated at the base of the massage table with your legs across hers.

Recently I started to ask for the special treat just to see what it's like. And I don't want to go into details here cos it can really vary from client to client, but it was very erotic like what some of liltiger's girls will do. But I only had one experience so far - the girl wasn't nude like some of liltiger's, but the treat meant i get to cum and she has to work hard to make me cum haha..

sharpy 20-03-2014 12:36 AM

awesome thread.. will continue to follow.. there are so many massage service out there dont even know which is good. so far i tried girls from liltiger all up to standard.