The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Sexual Health Issues (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Capped FJ and BJ (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=932429)

duaneh 16-04-2023 06:51 PM

Capped FJ and BJ

Have any bros caught STDs despite religiously wearing condoms for all sexual activities with ML/FLs? I want to try capped FJ but worried particularly about herpes and HPV which can be spread via skin-to-skin contact (HIV not a big issue since it's not skin-to-skin). Googled risks and practically everything except abstinence is risky, don't even know what's the realistic "statistics" anymore. Got a lot of bros chiong for many years never kena but some bros HJ only already kena :D

ghostcow 16-04-2023 07:14 PM

Re: Capped FJ and BJ

Bro if scare better dun chiong, not worth the worry tbh. After finish will think why so rash decision etc etc. or kena something already then ‘if I had known…’

xylphz 17-04-2023 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duaneh (Post 22249771)
Have any bros caught STDs despite religiously wearing condoms for all sexual activities with ML/FLs? I want to try capped FJ but worried particularly about herpes and HPV which can be spread via skin-to-skin contact (HIV not a big issue since it's not skin-to-skin). Googled risks and practically everything except abstinence is risky, don't even know what's the realistic "statistics" anymore. Got a lot of bros chiong for many years never kena but some bros HJ only already kena :D

If you really scared get infected by this and that,

you might as well wear this while cheonging confirm safe one :

https://i.ibb.co/N9msQS2/B-c-IIj-UU0-AAr-Wh.jpg

papanapa 17-04-2023 01:46 PM

Quote:

statistics very hard to provide. it really depends on your frequency, the frequency of the girl's customers. the hygiene habits of the girl, the hygiene habits of the customers that the girl has.

fortunately i am safe. but not that i am encouraging. if u fear, then best u stay away. less worry.

BatamBro 07-06-2023 03:07 AM

Quote:

correct me if i'm wrong

But if you FJ with capp, her vaginal fulids on your pubic hair
take out cap for HJ, her fulids also from pubic rub until go into your penis pee hole, then kena STD can happen*

correct me if i'm wrong

alextcc 23-06-2023 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xylphz (Post 22251931)
If you really scared get infected by this and that,

you might as well wear this while cheonging confirm safe one :

https://i.ibb.co/N9msQS2/B-c-IIj-UU0-AAr-Wh.jpg

Hahaha this shit is fire dude

sss4774 19-07-2023 07:40 PM

capped or no capped we will die also ma, if you too afraid then don't cheong.... hehe

galgal89 24-07-2023 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BatamBro (Post 22392748)
correct me if i'm wrong

But if you FJ with capp, her vaginal fulids on your pubic hair
take out cap for HJ, her fulids also from pubic rub until go into your penis pee hole, then kena STD can happen*

correct me if i'm wrong

wkwk, conclusion is STD can happen with or without cap

supershaft 24-07-2023 11:38 PM

HJ only already kena?? zhun bo?? the hand never wash clean clean ah? haaa

gralo 27-07-2023 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by supershaft (Post 22519094)
HJ only already kena?? zhun bo?? the hand never wash clean clean ah? haaa

hahaha:p:p

Stassyb0b 20-09-2023 06:18 AM

Quote:

I think it boils down to luck. Have been in the scene for 10+ years and still clear so far, this include visits to girls like Miu Miu which probably gave bbbj and AR to more than 1000 people. But should I get anything, it will be my own responsibility as I have committed to the risk when I decided to chiong. As long as its not HIV or other life threatening illness, the enjoyment out weighs the risk for me.

chubbybastard 20-09-2023 02:54 PM

Quote:

Scared then just use your hands....

kennethmak 24-09-2023 07:52 PM

Most of the time is due to luck I think...
But no one likes capped bj lol but better to be safe if want to chiong for long.

daycap 06-10-2023 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stassyb0b (Post 22673655)
I think it boils down to luck. Have been in the scene for 10+ years and still clear so far, this include visits to girls like Miu Miu which probably gave bbbj and AR to more than 1000 people. But should I get anything, it will be my own responsibility as I have committed to the risk when I decided to chiong. As long as its not HIV or other life threatening illness, the enjoyment out weighs the risk for me.

clear meanig unsymptomatic? or went for testing and all negative? quite impressive 10 yrs nothing happen

Stassyb0b 06-10-2023 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daycap (Post 22717635)
clear meanig unsymptomatic? or went for testing and all negative? quite impressive 10 yrs nothing happen

Tested and negative. I only did capped fj and bbbj, never raw fj.