The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Looking for vietnam wife to apply for 5 room bto (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=785384)

GeylangWanderer 10-08-2020 09:23 AM

Looking for vietnam wife to apply for 5 room bto

Hi bros with vietnam girl kangtao

Do u know any of your vietnam girl looking for husband to settle down in sg? , every month they can keep do fl or ktv girl and give me $1000 pocket money i not ask for much. Although their abalone maybe not so fresh and premium grade new zealand organic from the wild but i still can accept vietnam brand canned abalone as long as they know how to service me.

Or maybe they tired of the sex industry and want to settle down for real with a nice loving hubby... like this we can rent out the normal rooms for income and maybe some part time job still can easy pass life. In this scenario she won't need to give me pocket money, maybe i will go to work everyday and she can just stay at home to look after our kids, do housework etc. When our tenant see her bend over to scrub the floor maybe he get horny and she can earn some extra money to spend, i won't tax any

Btw the bto will be under 2 person name so she should also come up with 50% of the money to be fair

Xgenre 10-08-2020 09:30 AM

Re: Looking for vietnam wife to apply for 5 room bto

You just won the 'Stupid Post of the Day' award. :p

babe90 10-08-2020 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xgenre (Post 20147673)
You just won the 'Stupid Post of the Day' award. :p

not only that time to report to ICA already. :D

Chantelfin 10-08-2020 09:38 AM

If can come out 50% of the money, why will she wants an horny old man, look for her own toy boy better.

perish__ 10-08-2020 09:54 AM

Maybe 15 years ago
Sgp passport in their eyes is very big .
Now the more capable one will choose to stay there anytime over sillypore.

Your post I got to say it’s the funniest cock post of the year so far . Keep it up.

peeboy75 10-08-2020 10:50 AM

I think u are about 15 years too late to post this...15 years ago, yeah, many will flock to take up the offer. Nowadays they will secretly laugh behind your back

GeylangWanderer 10-08-2020 11:15 AM

Very wasted looks like i am 15 years too late?? :(:(

Bro i am not okt, which hubby will pimp out his wife. But if wife work outside i juz take it as a job loh

dytakeshi 10-08-2020 01:39 PM

Bro, this is such a funny post haha.. Most Viets I know can’t read English, maybe better to send this message to Mummies & Daddies who are in the KTV scene. Anyway, good luck! For $1000 a month, not worth it to have a fake marriage and get on the wrong side of the law! Stay safe bro ha!

ginta 10-08-2020 03:04 PM

Joker of the day .

pearlnjewel 10-08-2020 03:27 PM

bro you don't know foreigner cannot put their name in BTO? If divorce still have to give her matrimonial, eat you until in debt. San si before marry.

Vietnam girls choosy and those materialistic if she don't like you, if no look average and physique at least a pass or don't have stable income they won't bother.

Average sg guys are becoming like 3rd world people soon with the suspected discrimination of company/ foreign boss prefer employing foreigners PMET overtaking our jobs lol, too many foreigners. SG guys no more like before.

Do NS, retire becoming security to serve the rich foreigners at their condos, forever servant in own country.

countryman 10-08-2020 03:43 PM

Still plenty of dishwasher n cleaner jobs available here... If still not satisfied can upgrade to be security guard ; -)
That's what NCM n co. told us in the video recently.

supershaft 10-08-2020 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pearlnjewel (Post 20148266)
bro you don't know foreigner cannot put their name in BTO? If divorce still have to give her matrimonial, eat you until in debt. San si before marry.

Vietnam girls choosy and those materialistic if she don't like you, if no look average and physique at least a pass or don't have stable income they won't bother.

Average sg guys are becoming like 3rd world people soon with the suspected discrimination of company/ foreign boss prefer employing foreigners PMET overtaking our jobs lol, too many foreigners. SG guys no more like before.

Do NS, retire becoming security to serve the rich foreigners at their condos, forever servant in own country.

enjoy them max by going to visit them in vn and maintaining that well to do aura in you... be a miser at the same time and slowly let her true colors reveal.

by then u have already have your share of good memorable times with her without having to be committed on papar.

sinkies jin lugi one, if they choose to marry.
Tons of application to ICA and worst if she decides to fly back to her homeland forever, u r in limbo.

Dont talk love anymore in this era.

Got money just play all the way
no money more so better not marry.

Pray for good health and enjoy simplle lifestyle.
ownself jaga own finance well..

edwinball 10-08-2020 11:03 PM

what did i just read 🤣🤣

sammyboy become new tinder for viet zhabor alrd isit haha

GeylangWanderer 11-08-2020 04:36 PM

Actually i was inspired by vpremium girl Queen. If only i can enjoy such a beautiful wife with fresh tender pink abalone everyday and she can work and earn money for me some more, what a wonderful life that will be

xxFTOxx 11-08-2020 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer (Post 20150395)
Actually i was inspired by vpremium girl Queen. If only i can enjoy such a beautiful wife with fresh tender pink abalone everyday and she can work and earn money for me some more, what a wonderful life that will be

Bro this is their job. They act how U want them to be. That’s why men always go out makan....it’s to have the experience wife doesn’t give ok. Pay enjoy and forget. In life unless u are fucking handsome or rich, don’t bother with any ‘if’. Seriously I know there are a lot of long hearts out there...but seriously also asking $1k a mth from fl as 保养费. I seriously look down on u buddy, bloody disappointment to us men when U request money from fl. U also cannot decide wat u want, maybe this maybe that, how U expect woman to ever consider being with u. Go upgrade urself to be a better man pls before posting this type of nonsense here. I am usually very chill with cheonging and affairs but using fl’s money when they sell their bodies just for u, that I cannot tahan.