The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Final warning to OKT who post "FAKE" pics (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=666632)

whxaq 17-05-2018 06:46 PM

Re: Final warning to OKT who post "FAKE" pics

Last time I ask in another thread but I think got deleted. If you report police, will you get into trouble? Police ask how you know what do you say?

codicerous 21-05-2018 06:04 PM

Fake pics alert!

http://www.sgmomo.org/girl.php?id=221
http://sglocalmassage.info/shi-shi/

girl in pic has a Weibo.... she is in China now, prob making tons of money.. no need to come sg and work

backdoortowar 04-01-2019 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whxaq (Post 17358812)
Last time I ask in another thread but I think got deleted. If you report police, will you get into trouble? Police ask how you know what do you say?

Add on. Now the OKT get your HP number, like www.sgkfc.cim, they'll fuxjing spam you during work hours and all times of the day. Now even lagi best they use InfoSMS, no number to block. You CB OKT, do business is not like that. 1 spoil market all also I don't go.

Bro Cindy C go out of market only duckers left

Fuzz1010 13-06-2020 04:34 PM

Not a bad idea to establish a telegram channel to report any fake ads listed within the group...

lustygrandmas 13-06-2020 05:00 PM

Maybe just a thread when dealing with PRC I Guess. Write the name of FL visited and location.

bkkgal 13-06-2020 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fuzz1010 (Post 20046367)
Not a bad idea to establish a telegram channel to report any fake ads listed within the group...

can u setup telegram group? and invite us to join here?

rendezvou5 14-06-2020 01:55 AM

There’s so many fake ones in dome 2, I don’t even know which one is real. Anyone can recommend? I have been frequenting dome 1 because of this..

Photonknight 14-06-2020 02:15 AM

Wow this done is really bad man

iceiceice 14-06-2020 02:19 PM

to be honest, this channel is a good way to inform all chongster to avoid those that is bad and fake. as long as Mr Sam don't delete to protect his paying customer who market their ladeis in sbf.

however, take note. some of the webmaster only take whatever ladies photos that send them. so they just pose whatever they get and information might be wrong, hence i suggest targetting the ladies only

bkkgal 14-06-2020 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cengiz (Post 20047589)
use the sbf telegram group

sbf telegram is not neutral at all. they will delete bad reviews.

LooksLikeJesus 14-06-2020 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bkkgal (Post 20047623)
sbf telegram is not neutral at all. they will delete bad reviews.

No, I am all for a honest review telegram channel. The million dollar channel is who to trust.

GN007SG 15-06-2020 05:38 AM

Even in telegram group will also have fake FR
I have encountered before

Lord of Sex 15-06-2020 09:35 AM

i went thru your past postings and you look like a very difficult person, no good FR only like to complaints so how to trust people like you?

Also from my experience, alot of telegram group either need money to join or it is setup by ANTIVICE. Are u a antivice?

i wouldnt want to take unnecessarily risk.

QUOTE=bkkgal;20047623]sbf telegram is not neutral at all. they will delete bad reviews.[/QUOTE]

BoogieUp 15-06-2020 09:36 PM

Actually like seldom got use real pic de. 90% is all fake picture. Really almost never had been same as picture. if really too cui, just reject and leave.

More jialat is the service. Looks cui service also cui.
They should at least ensure customer get whats stated.

Went once china girl, go in shower alone and got asked to laid down on back. Lick less than half a min, asked to turn and put condom. Rock awhile say tired, want use hand. All the while she is using her phone. Sianz to the max, faster shoot and leave.

When car exit, gantry showed only 15 mins in carpark. Including shower 2 times, still need find her location, take lift then take stairs down. All only 15 mins. I took longer to write this post ��

GN007SG 17-06-2020 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by funboi (Post 20049935)
gave *fake report you mean. :D

Yes.. sometimes I hate auto completion on my mobile..