The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Edging massage (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=868930)

sibeinerd 06-04-2022 10:35 AM

Re: Edging massage

Quote:

Originally Posted by HSB2000 (Post 21197565)
Think I know which one, they closed down liao.

This one I also know…
Any idea where they went to?
Or got similar lobang
Long time no see bro haha :)

HSB2000 06-04-2022 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sibeinerd (Post 21198745)
This one I also know…
Any idea where they went to?
Or got similar lobang
Long time no see bro haha :)

Haha no idea and me too still sourcing for similar lobang.

singkid 13-04-2022 05:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Normady (Post 21174762)
I have one that poke anus all the way to your prostate. :D:D

Can PM to share contact.

bignehneh 16-04-2022 08:26 AM

Can try Shi Shi at sglonelyguy. She usually give you edging till you got ultra song

sean99 16-04-2022 09:45 AM

Anybody keen to exchange? i got few with excellent edging massage do for exchange.

TonyMontana 20-04-2022 09:58 PM

My best edging ml has returned to China unfortunately. Have yet to find a replacement.

ladyassasinato 21-04-2022 06:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sean99 (Post 21223304)
Anybody keen to exchange? i got few with excellent edging massage do for exchange.

Have you tried that ml at Yishun? Her hdly edging rub is better than HJ. :D

sladang 21-04-2022 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hellobye (Post 21196784)
there use to be one on 2nd floor at bencoleen opposite OG. Basically each time i go in is straight away naked and lie on the bed. ladies there will make the bed sit up and straight away concentrate on that area. At the end of 1 hr then make you cum. They dont allow you to touch them but i manage to strip one of them naked and french kiss her towards the end after being her regular. I cant rmb the shop name and whether is it still around as i last went there before covid started.

Strip one of them naked meaning u removed her bra, shirt, panty, pants? :D ..
Quote:

Originally Posted by serav1 (Post 21197637)
Best actual edging experience i ever had was at a spa in jurong west. Pity the ML left already and I don't have her contact. It was actually a 88 gimmmick shop but I went anyway coz the photos were tempting. Basically she sat in the JG position with my thighs on her leg and used some caressing motion on my lil bro with some thigh and groin area teasing as well. I actually managed to cum without her actually grabbing/stroking my member due to her technique.

Down side was she didn't allow any roaming at all, and her temperament was kinda cold. But till this day I'm still amazed at myself for being able to shoot due to that technique. Never had anything similar since.

Honestly if u paid 88 & are served the menu as per your mentioned, it is considered a super duper deal liao consider that u are able to cum due to her technique without even her touching your water pistol.

Unless u paid 88 & she din even come close to your CBD area then it's truly a disaster for u :D ..

scuderia888 21-04-2022 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by serav1 (Post 21197637)
Best actual edging experience i ever had was at a spa in jurong west. Pity the ML left already and I don't have her contact. It was actually a 88 gimmmick shop but I went anyway coz the photos were tempting. Basically she sat in the JG position with my thighs on her leg and used some caressing motion on my lil bro with some thigh and groin area teasing as well. I actually managed to cum without her actually grabbing/stroking my member due to her technique.

Down side was she didn't allow any roaming at all, and her temperament was kinda cold. But till this day I'm still amazed at myself for being able to shoot due to that technique. Never had anything similar since.

Bro, can share contact please?
I'm a newbie, sorry.
Thanks

eric883 23-04-2022 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xnarsilx (Post 21196930)
I have 1 to trade. Lady sure take her time to touch, massage, stroke, press different pressure points on and around the dick and butt hole. Can share more details via PM.

Hi, bro pls share the contact

Anycall 25-04-2022 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bignehneh (Post 21223191)
Can try Shi Shi at sglonelyguy. She usually give you edging till you got ultra song

Is she a milf? Always very skeptical about the reviews from okt websites

bignehneh 25-04-2022 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anycall (Post 21244481)
Is she a milf? Always very skeptical about the reviews from okt websites

Confirm damn good

Biggestbad 26-04-2022 10:22 AM

Any bros can kindly share edging contacts? Thanks!

Helplessbro 26-04-2022 10:32 AM

Please share edging contacts!

Helplessbro 26-04-2022 10:35 AM

Please share contact!