The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Only KSL. Revitalised to a Massage paradise? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=900222)

nccc1701 18-09-2022 12:32 AM

Only KSL. Revitalised to a Massage paradise?

I just came back from JB today and the first thing i did once i reach home is to open the tread.

KSL seems like it’s converted to a massage paradise. Heck there is even a massage training centre there now wtf lol. There is so many new joints now and i think we are spoilt for choice.

The location of KSL is perfect for pple like us. We have OC and its so difficult to have some special fun sometimes. KSL gives us a opportunity to get a nice massage and also discreetly get a release. Im not too sure if u bros have experience a happy ending in one of the shops in KSL before.

Please do share here and help out brothers like us. Discreet, safe fun during family trips to JB.

Ive tried a few precovid and its more to teasing. Tried thai odyssey, traditional jav massage mainly. Not all masseur will tease so need some luck. Used to have a regular thai massuer in odyssey that let me touch her abit below. But still nv kena hj before. These are the few joints new/old i saw and yet to try. Bros please do share if u experience special before. I think its ok to disclose the shop name right? So all bro can have the information. Since its not in sg i think probably make sense to just disclose shop and all bros benefits.

The list is just too many in KSL and i dont think i can single handedly conquer all. It will be useful if bros can help contribute here. We only get a trip once a month or less so i think its just not possible for me to reccee everything.

1) D asia
2) thong thai
3) supreme wellness
4) balinese thai
5) relux zone
6) century health.
7) royal balinese
8) siam oasis ( looks highclass)
9) Sq massage and nails
10) did i miss any?

LurkerLurks 19-09-2022 09:29 PM

Re: Only KSL. Revitalised to a Massage paradise?

if u are looking for something more than massage, none of the mall inside offers, unless u are so frequent till u vip lvl that almost all the ML knows u, otherwise its highly unlikely i would say. venture out abit around the mall, u got plenty of choices around.

Faz22 20-09-2022 10:57 AM

Ksl all clean unless u got lucky

sbftiankon 20-09-2022 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LurkerLurks (Post 21662199)
if u are looking for something more than massage, none of the mall inside offers, unless u are so frequent till u vip lvl that almost all the ML knows u, otherwise its highly unlikely i would say. venture out abit around the mall, u got plenty of choices around.

Yes well said ! Out the mall beside have condo , spa just use wechat michat search ...

jammer074 25-09-2022 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Faz22 (Post 21663510)
Ksl all clean unless u got lucky

Yap. I don't think they provide happy ending.
Even those big ones near KSL like Thai imperial no happy ending

Faz22 25-09-2022 02:31 PM

Ksl is shopping family mall is not good if all happy ending happen here hehe

Chinjisiao 07-11-2022 12:58 AM

Basement ones and sq all don’t have.

edkoh2000 07-11-2022 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sbftiankon (Post 21664157)
Yes well said ! Out the mall beside have condo , spa just use wechat michat search ...

Around the area within walking distance with proper massage, I only know Sawadee opposite and their branch about 5 minutes walk away.

Is there others ?

Talking about massage not FJ spa.

FJ spa the only at holiday inn is just opposite

Also since most of us go with family so we cannot venture too far away for too long.

edkoh2000 07-11-2022 11:51 PM

I did try some of the spa but yes no luck. There was once a very pretty local girl keep asking me to go for massage and when I responded and ask if she is doing and she said no. It is an Indo Auntie. LOL. So I said bye.

Anyway for cheap thrill, there are some Manicure and Pedi shops with chio girls and some low cut. I go for pedi and enjoy some nice downblouse :D

Diavel 08-11-2022 10:36 AM

Its all about hit n misses. After so many times going there to different shops for massage, only tio once with a sarawak girl. Not pretty but great figure. Should be in her 20s. Just HJ and basic roaming, no zhut zhut also. Gave her MYR60. The room was huge with shower facility and door(no glass).Can remember all this cause shes the only one..lol but unfortunately cant remember the shop name. Theres way too many MPs there. This was after the border opens for a few months.

Christin 25-11-2022 03:49 PM

I tot KSL mall massage spa no special at all

I was wrong, I went on Nov 23

went to one of the spa at level 2 I think, gt some cute indonesian help me massage, when massage my hand, she purposely cup my hand into her neh neh

I hard liao, feel turn on, so I grab her neh neh, no resist

then I slowly put my hand under her shirt and fine tune her, no resist too

doing that for like 10 min, she just massage as per normal

then she help do some HJ

Note: the entire mASSAGE there is no GQ or anything like like, she just massage normally while I fonder her tits, and she seem want me to do that

U know what, there is no tip or extra charge

everything is free, I only paid for my massage

at the end some other girl serve me hot drink and I left the place,

I also dk why gt such good thing

jonn88 25-11-2022 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Christin (Post 21850711)

went to one of the spa at level 2 I think, gt some cute indonesian help me massage, when massage my hand, she purposely cup my hand into her neh neh

then she help do some HJ

Note: the entire mASSAGE there is no GQ or anything like like, she just massage normally while I fonder her tits, and she seem want me to do that

What is the name of the spa?

Christin 25-11-2022 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jonn88 (Post 21850881)
What is the name of the spa?

I forget alrdy

some javaness dk what one

I also dk the lady name, dun ask me

Diavel 29-11-2022 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Christin (Post 21850711)

then she help do some HJ

Is it those curtain-room type? If yes, perhaps I shall give it a try soon.

Christin 30-11-2022 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diavel (Post 21859655)
Is it those curtain-room type? If yes, perhaps I shall give it a try soon.

yess I dk leh seem is all curtain type not sure if have those partition room