View Single Post
Old 05-03-2015, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 13
localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog_mlvn View Post
There is free room wifi in Formosa, go to reception, tell them ur room nos and request for a password, they will assign 1 to u.
It has been almost one and half year never visit Batam, just went for a 2D1N stay at my most favourite hotel Formosa last few days ago.

There are many changes observed during my stay in Formosa:

1) Now there is free room wifi already. They will give you the userid and password upon check-in. We can see there are many routers or access point on the wall of the corridor probably to boost the signal to the room.

2) Now Formosa started to quote the room rate in rupiah instead of sing dollar, however if you wish to pay in sing dollar they will convert for you using their exchange rate. It was unlike last time which they will quote in sing dollar first.

3) The price of room service menu for ordering food are quoted in rupiah instead of sing dollar unlike last time. Probably there is a big drop of spore customers staying in Formosa leow.

4) The price of Alishan KTV has also increased :

Rental of KTV room small - 75000 rupiah per hour.
Cewek sits with you - 250000 rupiah per cewek.
Beer and food - charge separately
Booking cewek - 800000rupiah "sort" time(max 1hr) and 1.3 juta for overnight.

5) Massage charges to hotel room from Kings massage also went up.

1 hour - 100k, year before 90k, 2 years before 80k
1.5hour - 140k, year before 120k
2 hour - 180k, year before 150k

Now all massage cewek refuse to do handjob+ roaming at 150k, now requested at least 200k or above.