View Single Post
Old 22-01-2022, 07:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 748 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExcaliburSG View Post
Bro,
while applying for the pass (unless it changes) there is no need to have air ticket purchased beforehand. However you need to have the 1st night hotel booking voucher with PCR and transport fully paid and the insurance with the insured amount (min USD 50K unless it changes) stated ready. Approval usually less than 4 days in reality if you provided all the required info and meet the requirements.

Changes known as of now is there is now a 2nd PCR (Thailand) test required during Day 5 or 6 and return trip 7 days ART (Singapore) testing compared against the earlier ruling.

can try to apply thai pass first and see what docs are required to be submitted, before going into getting the docs. I remember when i applied, i need to submit flight details and took 5 days for them to approve mine. All of my friends who applied also took 5 days to approve.
And yes, you need to pass your flight details to the day 1 quarantine hotel so they can pick you from the airport.