View Single Post
Old 23-01-2022, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 835 / Power: 13
ExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to behold
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo View Post
I believe need to confirm flight details prior to apply for Thai Pass.

The hotel replied: “ Flight details is required upon room reservation for advance PCR Test.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
can try to apply thai pass first and see what docs are required to be submitted, before going into getting the docs. I remember when i applied, i need to submit flight details and took 5 days for them to approve mine. All of my friends who applied also took 5 days to approve.
And yes, you need to pass your flight details to the day 1 quarantine hotel so they can pick you from the airport.
I got mine approved in Dec almost last min before the flight withdrawal and miss booking the flight deadline on 20 or 21 Dec. I apply for the Pass almost last minute without much buffer. I got mine without flight detail hence it is not mandatory for Thai Pass but 1st day hotel with PCR and insurance is a must. When you fill up the Thai Pass application it will be clear.

Fallen is right, the hotel will ask you for the flight number which they send an email to me asking also for grandfather grandmother details. I replied them that I will provide my flight detail 2 days before arrival. For other requested details when I checked in I will need to provide anyway. Forget to mention that my Pass got approved in 3 workday days (Sat and Sun not excluded) and another SBF bro also got approved in 2 or 3 working days.