View Single Post
Old 23-01-2023, 12:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
FR for 88 of Lovers' Fortress

Must say first ah, if you are looking for SYT-types or slim bods, look elsewhere. 88 is in MILF territory BUT her service beats most younger FLs.

Looks-wise 88 is pleasant looking, with a very attractive smile similar to that of Evangeline Lilly.

Body-wise she has baby damage tho she has award-winning huge tits which when squeezed gently makes her moan. I would consider her voluptuous.

BBBJ...oh boy she gave me one of the best BBBJs I have ever had, BKK included. Agonizingly sensual and slow, she kept me hard for at least 20 mins which is a fking miracle because I have ED.

Frenching...some tongue fight. Realised she has bee stung lips upclose.

Painting....oooo she loves it! 88 is damn sensitive and would shiver when I run my hands gently over her tits, arse, sides etc. These became gasps when I went down south to care for a bare and well kept pussy.

FJ was an experience I would likely remember for a long time. For all her curves, 88 is still tight enough that my cock felt encased in a warm flesh sandwich. Each thrust elicited more moans which seemed real along with the "pained" look on her face haha. Got my two shots which made me feel like a man again.

GFE was gao gao. I can speak some Thai so we got along like a house on fire. Her english is pretty good too so communication should be no problems as long as Khun Google is on standby.

RTF? Fuck yeah!!!
Very tempted to try after reading ur fr bro !!!