View Single Post
Old 03-01-2005, 01:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 21
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Re: All you need to know about Gential Herpes

Quote:
Originally Posted by lengleng1
thanks for all these useful info.

I think i got it the 2nd times......funny feeling at the bro's head near the foreskin.small red bubbles, slight itchy feeling...
I am not sure how small are these "bubbles". Probably I call it small red dots. Sometimes, may get them after going to some dirty TN or if you are allergic to some oils. This is why I usually go to TN very early so that the gals do not have customers before me. You will never know how thorough they wash their hands. Also, I go to TN which change the sheets and with clean towers.

Such "dots" will usually disappear after a dosage of antibiotic like Doxy. Also, it helps that after every HJ, BJ or FJ, wash your dick with some disinfectant solution which you can get from the pharmacy or your clinic doctor.

Yeah, these red dots sure look scary, but they will go away if you take proper care. It is like car polish, you need to do with much care and effort to maintain that shine! But of course, our dick cannot shine, but at least it can look pink and healthy.

Last but not least, go for blood test twice a year at least. Cheong smart and cheong safe. Always wear a cap for BJ and HJ.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.