View Single Post
Old 26-06-2023, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 1
LoneRangerBill is one of the Best!LoneRangerBill is one of the Best!LoneRangerBill is one of the Best!LoneRangerBill is one of the Best!
Re: Do you think using services is healthy?

Mentioned about this topic of the differences between having sex with wife/partner/gf vs commercial (whores) in my divorce thread.

To me, having sex with wife/partner/gf is making love. The sexual activities with them includes emotion and a sense of belonging. The knowing of both parties being satisfied (or not) and both sides do adjustments to accommodate/improve the love making. There is no standard protocols, no time limits. You can do oral sex, french kiss, and other acts that you normally would worry when doing with commercial ones like STD and others (Unless your lady exposes herself to others outside). You can converse with them on a wide range of topics after sex. And sleep together and wake up in the morning with a kiss of appreciation.

Working ladies protocols of having sex with you are rather fixed. No emotions needed. The ladies will show you happy face no matter her true mood. Their enjoyment in the act is not important. They will fake orgasm to boost your ego. Then, when the deed is done, you leave and the next customer get the repeated treatment. She might not even remembering you. You are just another "job" to them. Are you happy with this sexual intercourse?

Don't get me wrong. I am perfectly ok if that is what you want. I however, would want a deeper emotional connection as to just the physical satisfaction of the act.

Last edited by LoneRangerBill; 26-06-2023 at 04:05 PM.