View Single Post
Old 15-04-2022, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
MC without KDB and Kyle Walker for FA Cup semi-final.

Seems like Pep Guardiola maybe giving up FA Cup.
Don't trust what Pep and City say when it comes to injuries.

That said, I watched the replay of the Atletico v City match and no doubt that was some battle both physically and mentally.

2nd half City looked burnt-out and were struggling to hold on. If Felix was still on think Atletico might well have won it. Can't stand Simeone and his team's shithousery but gotta thank them for wearing out Pep's men.

Also need to take into consideration the travelling factor as well.

From what I saw, looks like KDB and Walker might well be out for tomorrow. But then again not certain. Actually hope Pep risks them and then they go out injured for a longer period which affects their PL run in.

Have to hope Klopp's 7 changes on Wednesday plus using all 5 subs helps give us a vital advantage.

NB. Just realised we also have a PL game against United at Anfield on Tuesday. Our schedule is just crazy. Really need our strength in depth to show itself. That and a bit of luck on injuries and fitness.