Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 2
RobbyChin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Thank you for recommendation. So, I assume I will book room for 2 and check-in myself. My target hotels are like Apa, E Hotel, Amanek, etc, those 3-star hotels. I plan to order the girl to the room, head down and try to pick them up discreetly. Otherwise just head to a nearby love hotel. I can read Japanese, so I guess using the machine should be fine, besides also can have the girl with me to help operate it.

I'm SG Chinese, though I could read, conversation is a problem for me, so I guess my selection will become less. If they just want me to read and understand the rules, I could manage it.

I've looked at City Heaven, TAG and TEG and plan to book from some of the shops with girls serving foreigners. I don't need an AV actress quality girl, just want to have a go at their XMMs. I guess THC can be as easy way out if I found it difficult that's why staying Kabukicho area.
Never tried those hotel brands althou APA’s notorious for tiny rooms that can barely fit 2 people. Sometimes hotel room can also affect girl’s performance. Alternatively, can book single occupancy room in nicer area w/ good train connections like Ueno or Shinagawa then use the cost savings towards a love hotel at kabukicho.

JK Style website got list of recommended love hotels. Can book 4-6 hours block then call them for delivery. No transport fee for nearby love hotels. First time booking with the more Japanese oriented deriheru always a bit difficult but once they know u to be safe & reliable, more choices will become available.

If u headed to the soaplands, just pretend u goin office lah & look like a reliable SG Chinese salaryman - this will improve yr chances by a lot at the Yoshiwara Soaplands. Cannot hide the fact that we r foreigners but foreigners also got types & different levels of acceptability.

Tokyo Adult Guide got comprehensive guide to the foreigner friendly Soaplands but if u come across as reliable & polite SG Chinese then even the more exclusive Soaplands r possible. Go during weekday off peak hours abt 3pm and ask politely, at worst they just say no lor.