View Single Post
Old 05-12-2022, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3077 / Power: 20
dumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Taipei, Taiwan - The island of beauties

Quote:
Originally Posted by james42 View Post
Tried another 舒压馆 called 纽约馆,same agent as my last post. For this place, they let me choose the girl from a lineup so I was able to find one my type. 2800nt upfront fee. The room here has an attached bathroom. Same as last time, I bathed alone, come out and she started the massage. Nothing to talk about the massage.

Flip over time, i asked her about fj, she quoted me 6000nt, cannot lower down, plus another 300nt cleaning fee. So total 9100nt spent.

As for the girl, this is my best experience so far. Completely subjective, as we had pretty good chemistry but if you like small size girls with a bubbly nature, can try 娜娜. 22yo, b cup, tightest pussy I ever had (and I would be the first to admit I am not big) day job is bank teller, one tattoo on her right hip (seems alot of tw girls have tattoos).

One thing I forgot to mention, I'm not sure if kissing is allowed, so far none of the girls I had initiated kissing and it feels odd to ask for permission.
Bro James, Thank for sharing your agent.
was in Taipei last week and tried one of her joints at Linsen about 7 mins walk from my hotel.

paid a total of NTD3800 for FJ.
at counter paid NTD2800 for BJ but FL offered top up of NTD1000 for FJ.
Girl looks need to discount about 30% from the website photos.
Height, weight and cup size were accurate.