View Single Post
Old 06-07-2022, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 3
WQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Kopi Beng Gao - Riding The Food Deliver Lady

<Continued>

!!crriiiihhhhhgg!! The door swinged opened.

She stepped into the house as I closed the door behind us.

Has the deer entered the jaws of the tiger ?

We sat awkwardly on the sofa of the living room.

I came out of the kitchen with a warm cup of Milo. (they say the way into a girl’s heart is through their stomach).

I decided to test this theory today.

I passed her the warm cup of Milo, as the room got colder due to the gusts of wind pre storm.

Tricia:” uncle huh… no need la pai seh.” She was hesitant to accept the drink.

Me:” don’t worry no poison. Better to warm up your body before you catch a cold.”

!!GULP GULP!! She gulped down the warm cup of drink

We sat on the dining table and started chatting.
Tricia is actually a Single Mum in her late 20s, with a 4 year old boy. The man left her when she was pregnant, she had to raise the kid all by herself.
Tricia used to be an admin officer for an oil and gas company. The pandemic mercilessly took away her job as the company closed down.

Tricia:”Sigh….. now everywhere minimum also need diploma. I don’t even have. Hard find job Sia.”

Tricia: “I also don’t like do delivery one, so tiring. Sometimes when raining days can’t even work. Haiii”

She told her story emotionally as I pressed on the right buttons.

The rain gotten heavier and i could tell her distress at the heavy downpour as she looked out the window several times.

I slowly unwrapped the food I ordered. As i heard her stomach growl a little the fragrant of the food was overwhelming.

Me:”Come we eat together, I ordered too much.”

Tricia:” Uncle is ok! I should go soon.”

Me:”The rain so heavy , you go where ?? Shower outside ?”

Me:” see they even gave 2 pairs of utensils. It’s fated that you have to stay for dinner.”

I passed her the fork and spoon and scooped some food for her.

She gobbled down the warm tze char food. You could tell the hardship that she’s been through. My heart became emphatic towards her. Having to support the family alone. Abandoned by the man who just recklessly pumped his cum into her.

I took out a tissue and wiped the side of her lip. I learnt from those Korean movie scene.

Me:”aiyo, don’t eat so fast. See your lips also have sauce already.”

!!wipe !! Wipe!!

She seem to be taken aback by it. Her beautiful eyes stared into mine. Like a woman voided of love and affection.