View Single Post
Old 27-03-2018, 09:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold
Re: Geylang Wanderer

My footsteps brought me back to 1818 today....in the tank was 6 girls, g3 and g8 caught my attention.

G3 looks fair and quite chio....i wanted to pick her but another person took her first....so probably next time then try her

G8 on closer look resembles $$$$$q abit, if $$$$$q is 8/10 for looks then g8 is probably 5.5/10 , she can easily score higher on the looks department with better makeup.

Went up the stairs with her, was tempted to start attacking her bum but behaved myself until we reached the room. After stripping our clothes i was pleasantly surprised to discover her naked body.....Slim, natural B+ / C cups with slight sag and a nice curvy bum. She also has a full back tattoo of a fish

In the shower we had some soapy action and she really clean me from chest to toe, accompanied by the occasional rubba rubba.

In bed she spent quite some time licking my chest, followed by a bbbj that i can only describe as below average and can feel abit of teeth. She did put in effort to deep throat but seriously lack suction.

Fast forward the boring bbbj and straight to sex, she deep french with me that really turn on the mood for love making. Also her tongue is very long and i thought my mouth was being invaded by a tentacle monster. If she use her tongue to do Deep AR i think can go to heaven liao.

Sex was good with deep tentacle frenching and i pounded away in missionary but how could i forget her juicy ass, so after frenching her until shoik, i switched her to doggy and wow, im not sure what happened... her doggy went on high gear and i had no escape, she was the 1 fucking me back there, her bouncy ass kept pushing my dick in and out of her pussy and worked my dick like a juicer. I matched her speed and pounded away because i know i have big problems cumming with a condom. If i miss this opportunity maybe i might turn soft and have to settle for a stupid hj.

So i grabbed hold of her waist and never delay the climax anymore, just fuck care and enjoy the ride. Her ass is nice if u know what i mean, some girls too bony and its painful to doggy them, some girls just feel normal. Well g8 belong to the category of girls with a nice curvy ass, you know those that you can feel their ass cheeks bouncing against you when you pound them from behind.

I remember my hands massaging her ass as i shoot into the damn condom, after that still got some friendly chit chat and jokes, then times up liao.

Overall a good bonk, especially for those who like doggy. I wonder if she does Deep AR anot ?, her tongue really suitable for deep ar.

Last edited by GeylangWanderer; 29-03-2018 at 12:53 PM.