Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
cheong4lyfe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: MCO sexcapade

Quote:
Originally Posted by steadynasty4312 View Post
Hi, bro cheong4lyfe. I have read all the articles which you have posted recently. I am very amazed that you still can go to bonk these girls during the MCO period. But I am very curious to ask you some questions here. Hope you can answer them to guide me.

1) Are you usually targeting those new girls to bonk?
2) How can you be sure that their bodies are hygienic enough for you to have oral sex? As I know that you are not the only one customer for them actually. There must be someone else bonk them before and after your turn.
3) Are you bonking these girls without wearing a face mask especially during the MCO period? I usually think a lot about how many safe precautions I can prepare while bonking these girls. Hope you will tell me about your methods while bonking them.

Finally, I will appreciate your time to reply me. Thank you very much.
1) It depends, some are new, some are not. For my personal taste, those youngers one are nice if you aren't looking for getting served and instead wanting to jump into action by yourself.
2) There are various method to find out and depends how hygienic you want. Is tasteless/odorless hygienic enough for you? Well honestly, if you care too much, there are a lot to lose in the mood of bonk. If that's the case, then it's better not to try oral and just let them do their job in servicing you and you just lay down.
3) Well, for covid situation, the moment you decide to go do something that involve intimacy, it's highly likely a gone case. Just make sure you don't go near anyone, go home straight after you bonk and wash up. Make sure you're one of those who work from home, order contactless delivery, and self-quarantine. It's like you wanna go bonk, then make sure you don't drag others close to you down together can already.