View Single Post
Old 05-03-2022, 09:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
purepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Come Share Your Wife Pic Without Her Knowing It

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsukiLight View Post
yeah, she's fking horny. one of the few girls that can cum easily by licking her pussy, or sometimes even nipples.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tysondragon View Post
Luv dis bro. Yeah when u fxxx her and i notice she try to reach your ball to please u too
After repeated viewings and careful analysis of the footage, based on the contortion of her shoulders and the trajectory of her arm, it is plausible that she was reaching for her clitoris for added pleasure rather than the testicles.

If so, it is a rare find because in all my years I've only met 1 woman that does so without prompting. Well done!