Thread: Bali Delight
View Single Post
Old 26-11-2022, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3871 / Power: 10
SilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bali Delight

Quote:
Originally Posted by barneyroxss View Post
Thanks to this forum, managed to get laid in Bali.
Searched on locanto and texted a few girls for outcall to my hotel (pl don't ask which). 2 responded. Verified looks on WA video call. Obviously pics were touched up, but definitely great figures and quite sexy. Had one come to the hotel. Was scared reception would stop her, so met outside and casually walked through the lobby. Luckily rooms have quite private balcony, where we smoked, made out and finger fucked her. Followed by 2 hours of sex (inside the room of course). Amazing body accompanied with insatiable horniness. Honestly haven't had this experience with thai or CN FLs. Keen on calling over the other tomorrow, but don't want to try my luck too much with the reception. Praying the didn't ask her anything on the way out.
Good night, and hope this helps bros looking for outcalls in Bali.
How much you paid bro?
2nd: Havanna Slicks,Sgoh,Goalie,ejectjoy,Pinpongball, loneyheart,SvampS,Swagelock,realTrump, Passerbyer, Apollo,69sex,esssinine,kopigaogao,sc slayer,CLouboutin,szczesny,biostar,topcook1,owen10 , Hongkongdoggy,Steventan
New post: DesertMoon, ossy77, kim-seng-heng, georgie1994, sandymich