View Single Post
Old 20-07-2021, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1389 / Power: 12
TadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud of
Re: Meeting Online Vietnamese

Updates on 2021 -Part 2-

Give up on finding relationship locally, since there no progress or result in Singapore.

So, my solution is to save money to buy a BTO Flat by the age of 35.
Then buy Wife via Marriage Agency or Vietnam Friends(via their connection), if she prefer to live in Singapore instead of Vietnam.

If my future wife want to live in Vietnam instead of Singapore, that one need to plan and discuss , but definitely if want to live in Vietnam, I have to make sure she is pregnant with my baby/child first because I will be a stranger there, baby is the only connection to bind her to me.

Whichever it is, have to be after Covid19 end. Already aliases with some private matchmaking/matchmaker to find reliable partner that is okay with my job, salary, my picture, my age. That the 4 basic things will be reveal to possible candidates(if there any) , generally need to wait 6 month to 1 year.