View Single Post
Old 21-07-2021, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1389 / Power: 12
TadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud of
Re: Meeting Online Vietnamese

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
best way to "trap" girls into relationship is via pregnancy. But when girls have baby already her heart no longer focus on you.
Got to admit that, Hopefully in the future, I can visit her back, The woman that allow me to raw her and shoot inside. Single Mother. I told her I am fine with raising her baby all that if she marry me. With both sex and love. But she deny. She say sex can, but not love. I also did ask her, what if you get pregnant despite having morning pill. Then she say, if she get pregnant, she will not tell me. She will raise the child herself, since she already have 1 child.
As for the expenses that I pay for her day time by "renting her" from her job, she working office job, and other ad-hoc job. Daily rate was about 700 000 vnd, and the rest was on food & drinks, activity etc, both I paid for it. Then at night , the most anticipating part.
As for her visual appearance wise, she about 70% resemblance with Oh My Girl(OMG) Korean girlgroup, Binnie. Reach my standard of 7/10. But given her defensive stance against me regarding romance relationship. I can only treat her as FB. Or "sugarbabe" in a sense.