View Single Post
Old 14-08-2021, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1389 / Power: 12
TadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud of
Re: Meeting Online Vietnamese

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumExplorer View Post
Bro considering your income you definitely spend a lot in FL/fb business, enjoy while you can
Yes & No, mostly spent on insurace/investment, for the FL/FB is mainly when I plan for oversea budget bagpack trips. Especially Viets, once a while Thai. Viet girl more toward my style.
My budget for FL/FB depending on the durations negotiate or extension(if really enjoy companionship) is about 300-400SGD, using my vietbu FB/FWB as example. 700 000 VND per day, approximate around 5 day cost about 3.5m estimated to be around 200SGD+
Then the remaining go onto Viets BJ shop or etc "take-away' or further potential Zalo friends FWB/FB(trying to make conversation slowly to sexual stuff and see how they take it).

So for now, Vietbu (FWB/FB) already have 1, Thais FB/FWB on the way advancing, after covid end can try, since already make some initial planning regarding her rates etc.