Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 21
ido11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dalian Info

Dear Samsters,

In the spirit of sharing and sexcapades adventuring, I came back from my dalian trip recently. A big thank you to bro Mrluckyguy for sharing a list of saunas which i only tried one of them.

Name:金沙新韓式松骨會館
address: 大連市西崗區聯合路148號。
tel:0411-82158888

Decor: 3.5/5
A decent sauna facility with a 2 big hot pools which was quite enjoyable considering the cold temperature in dalian in november. The bathing experience was nice with 3 brands of body wash and 3 brands shampoo for you to choose. You have individual rooms with a personal cable tv.

Service: 4/5

They have a assorted range of tea and food menu for you to choose from. You can buy your cig there too. 1 point off the marking system is due to the service from the servers which can be quite off as they tend to ignore your hand signals if you need service

Massage:
Once you have bathe finished. head to the resting area. Normally,there will be a selections of gals to massage for you. I went in on a busy night, so i had to pick what girls was available. The looks of the girls standard is sorta of like villiage gals(3-6/10), i sat around for 45 mins before i gave up on looking for pretty one(maybe they were busy with someone else) you will have a standard 90 min whole body massage which is quite a decent massage. After which they will offer HJ(下邊推油)。 HJ is all they offer there. Naturally i chose it.

HJ: 2.5/5
The gal that hj me was quite mechanical. In the end it was not a happy ending for me.

Total cost: 128+HJ(下邊推油)100. (all cost are in RMB)