Old 21-09-2023, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
KKB777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 👩🏻‍❤️‍👨🏻GND Esther 24y/o Slim💕

I’ve booked Esther earlier this week and promised will do a review.
I’m a seasoned player with many local FLs and I must say Esther is definitely now top 5 in my list. A sweet GND person yet I was totally drew into her slim yet lanky body, with that never ending long legs that captured my focus, when we first met at the hotel lift lobby. What really attracted me even more is her sweet, kind and sensible characters when we broke ice by chatting on the bed first, both totally naked. The cuddling and skin to skin tight body hugging just gel us together, with intense yet passionate foreplay going on I wish will never stop. Love the way she blow me and she really can blow well I must say. Started with her on top of me, changed a few positions and we both just enjoyed the pure lust of love making to the max. I don’t know if there’s anyone who can resist her moaning, first started with slow but deep breathing then to loud screaming. She got one of the best (and genuine) moaning I’ve recently experienced. Totally drove me crazy when she said “oh so deep” and said it was an amazing session with me. Will I RTF? The answer is obvious!