Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
devil99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tulip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
The most intense sexual experience I've ever had was at Tulip. Don't remember how it started but the MILF proceeded to do it raw. She got above me cg style and lowered herself on my small head. She kept going up and down on just the tip, producing an acute sensation that drove me crazy. That sensation could only be felt if it was bare. It was only much later that I realized that it wasn't her special technique. She was just gradually expanding her opening so she could get the whole thing in.

The high that I left the shop with lasted several days. The next time I went for a massage, I had so much power that I could've gone another round.

The owner of Tulip came from a certain Isan province, so most of her girls came from that province. She would also get the occasional super fresh SYT, especially at her sister shop Snow White. She ended up marrying a Sinkie so I think finances weren't a problem.

Contrary to the above observation, Tulip, as well as Angel, is beloved by the Japanese, who frequent the shop for its superior service at a reasonable price.
Wah, Tulip. heard the lady's looks cmi. Have anyone been there lately?