Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 19
stella artois deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Marrying A Thai ger

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkoolboi View Post
Bro Mr Romance,

I don't think you should worry too much about whether your Thai or Laos wife will cheat you. Treat her well and have faith in her.

Only thing you need to worry is supporting her financially because I heard that foreigner wives rely heavily on their husband to support their extended family back in their home country. If you are comfortable with the support, I think all should be fine.

I think it is fine to marry a WL as long as she is no longer a WL after you married her. Only problem is you must accept the fact that your wife had slept with many many men before.

On marrying a ladyboy, that is beyond me but I have no discrimination against your choice.
the problem with him is that he is a CHEAPO! he is already slapping himself by asking this stupid question in the forum.

for those who had known him will know that he's a stingy fella who wants to have everything for free. he does not understand that theres not free meal in this world. whatever nationality doesnt matters it only matters whether are u willing to trust or spend $$$ on the person u r going to marry.

the best solution for him is dun get marry n stay at to wank yrself off because its FREE!