View Single Post
Old 15-08-2023, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My NTU "confession"

Well I haven’t been posting much about my last few trips to Japan. I’m a bit tired of posting and sometimes the reactions from the bros can be a bit too much. They can be downright entitled.

Anyway I’m actually here again in Osaka in my hotel room. And I simply have to post today’s encounter. I have been meaning for years to try a pinsaro, a blowjob place and finally today I did it. I managed to locate a shop that was accepting of a non-Jap speaker. It’s located in Kyobashi.

The staff were very patient in explaining the rules to me. Basically I paid for a system whereby you were shown 3 girls and you could choose one out of the 3. I was brought to a room divided into cubicles and the girls were brought in for chats for about 3 min. After which the staff asked you for your preference. The girl I chose was 23, an ex gym trainer. She looked really cute and sporty and I picked her out of the 3.
Interestingly we both stripped completely and cuddled and fondled before she gave me a heavenly blow.
I won’t go into details but we had a really good chat using translation apps afterwards. As I chose the one hour session there was time left to do so.

I’ll be headed to Tokyo tomo to try a Milky Bar. I’ll see if I’ll post something on it.

Another one of my bucket list fulfilled. A pinsaro !

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here