View Single Post
Old 06-11-2009, 09:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Petain S-List (PSL)

Back2history abit, some girls i'd tried b4@BL, said those exGL girls brought in customers. They r not awared, it also give rise2a new gen of chiongsters, us! We shares infos of chiong places, gave reviews of the girls we tried b4. Compared 2bros who i met romping around red lights districts, not sure this, that, budgets?

Is never hard2spot bros of this website, take me for eg. I will look @the girls in rooms, than @room numbers, think of reviews, recomend by bros here etc. Then, ask pricing, probably confirm correct, have fun.

Forgive me for long winded, this lists helped alot, cause is allready happen that current stocks, con us $, pretend ex GL girls, i experienced not long ago, cat30 1, stuckup services, hoping me upgrade, extend timing, i beginning2see this trends repeating often.

So? My advice this gen search4the ex GL girls, pay abit more, upgrade fr $30 to $50, even the attitudes Li Wen, H14R9, SOP services but, looking @her reviews fr some bros, she have beautiful body, guys who liked bonking a beautiful body girl, should try her. Me? I prefer value added service, named a few, Violet, Mun Mun, Pat & Ah Leng also.

Hope to see bros there next Wed pm.