View Single Post
Old 28-09-2022, 01:04 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4089 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute
My wife became the Sheik's mistress

If you enjoyed old classics like My adventure in the office or My good friend’s marriage with a well paced build up, this is a piece you would want to check out.
Besides the usual perverted James, there is also a sadistic Sheik, a Japanese colleague Maiko, the sweet beautiful wife Lydia and a myriad of characters that will come into the picture.

My wife Lydia and I worked in a private family office after graduating from university. It was a small office of eight that consisted of mostly foreigners from the UAE.

Lydia was the only Singaporean female in the office while I was the only Singaporean male. Everyone got along fine and I must say, I really enjoyed working in the company, especially so when it was the place where I first got together with Lydia. Perhaps being the only two locals in the company made it easier for us to gravitate towards each other. We started dating within five months of knowing each other and soon enough, with the blessings of our boss, Sheik Rasid, we got married.

We knew how sensitive these issues were when it came to working in a small office, but thankfully, Sheik Rasid was very cool about it. As long as our work was not affected, he was fine with staff dating each other.

At first glance, Lydia was someone who looked near impossible to approach. Allow me to give you a glimpse of what kind of woman she was. Hailing from an all girls’ school from Primary to Secondary, she was properly brought up by a strict family. In university, not only was she active in gymnastics, she was also a cheerleader.

In fact, if you went on Tik Tok or searched for some keywords on YouTube, you would surely see some of Lydia’s training videos. Videos of her balancing on her teammates while her spotters and base looked up at her smooth hairless legs disappearing up into her short FBT shorts were a dime a dozen.

While everyone looked as if they really were looking out for her safety, I could tell that their minds were drifting towards somewhere else. Her legs, her toned thighs, the ways her shorts flared up and revealed her safety shorts within, her colourful sports bra and those specks of perspiration on her healthy skin. Those were the things that her friends and teammates were really looking at. Her perspiration-soaked sports bra, her underarms glistening with sweat, the matted fringe on her forehead and that tight core of hers, those were the reasons why everyone was clamouring to help her when she fell.

All of them wanted to cop a feel of her body. It didn’t matter if it was a graze of her thigh or a quick rub of her arm. Their attention was always on Lydia.

She was blessed with naturally long eyelashes, big round eyes and the chic oriental features that one would expect from a modern Singaporean woman. Lydia’s only short coming would be her breasts. They were a modest ‘B’ cup and I would love it if they were a bit bigger. Other than that, she was practically perfect in every way.

All of these factors made her so desirable that hardly a week went by without her getting hit on by strangers along the street. Lydia had a long line of suitors, from classmates as far back as Junior college, to seniors within the same school at university. Everyone wanted Lydia and she was always the centre of attention.

Lydia was the prim and proper girl every guy wanted to bring home to their parents, and I considered myself really lucky to be the man that succeeded. I was Lydia’s first boyfriend and we gave each other our virginities on our wedding night. We followed the standard ‘rules’, a proposal, followed by balloting for a flat, then the wedding banquet and the honeymoon. We checked off all the boxes and I had never been happier in my life. But just when I thought everything was set for a happy ending for Lydia and me, something happened.

Our lives fell into a downward spiral and like sinking into quicksand, it was a spiral that we could not get out of. What made things worse was that I was there every step of the way. I was there beside my wife when she was slowly forced into situations she didn’t want to be in. I was there to witness her transformation from a petite and sweet girl next door, into a sexy vixen that craved sex and accepted her role as an Arabian cumdump.

This is not your typical wife sharing story. Given a choice, which man would want to share his wife? Which man would want to see his wife in the arms of another man? However, if there was one thing I learnt while working for Sheik Rasid, was that whatever the Sheik wanted, the Sheik got. So it was unfortunate for Lydia and me when he woke up one day and decided that he wanted my wife.

My working relationship with Sheik Rasid had always been cordial. He flew around the region and only popped into the office like twice a month. And on the days where he was in, the team would usually gather for meetings and meals. Rasid was a friendly and warm man who was always smiling. Word in the office was that he was someone related to the royal family. As for his exact position and relationship, that remained a mystery. One thing that was not a mystery though, was the fact that he was rich, filthy rich to be exact.

And I am not talking about being rich in the Singaporean context. If you owned a condo in town and had a continental car, that would mean you were really comfortable in this city. Owning a bungalow and a business would probably set you apart from most of your peers. But on a global stage, those were nothing. A house and a car meant nothing after you realised how big the world was. For people such as Rasid, the world was his playground.

I once overheard Rasid lamenting that he had to sell his private jet. Not because he needed the money or anything, it was simply because his favourite pilot was retiring. He had interviewed a dozen others but found no one to his liking. So what was a man with a private plane to do? He could not fly it himself could he?

Rasid: Know of anyone who wants to buy a plane James?

James: What?

Rasid: A second hand plane.

James: I’m afraid not sir. We do have a second hand car website that is quite active.

Rasid: Hahaha. It’s okay. Just kidding.

James: Why are you selling it? Maybe in the future you can find another pilot you like.

Rasid: Then I’ll buy a newer plane when I find one.

Come with me to the hanger James, I need your help with something.

So in middle of that workday, I drove Rasid to his hanger at the Seletar Airport. While he headed to the lounge to enjoy his coffee, I was to empty the plane of all the alcohol, cigars and whatever fancy knickknacks he kept in there. It took me a full hour just to pack everything into the car.

Rasid: All done James? All good?

James: Yes, sir. Where do you want me to send this?

Rasid: Bring it back to office and put it in the pantry. Everyone can take whatever they want. I’ll be here at the lounge. Barkar will come for me later.

James: Yes, sir.

Barkar was Rasid’s personal bodyguard. Unlike in the movies where the bodyguard would always by the VIP’s side, Barkar was only present when Rasid wanted him to be. At least that was what I knew since I only saw him in Singapore.Besides, this is Singapore. Why would you need a bodyguard?Personal protection was not the only job Barkar had. I saw him carrying documents and appearing in the office every now and then. He carried at least five phones with him in a docket. He never spoke to anyone in the office. I said ‘hi’ everything I saw Barkar but the 1.85 metre tall giant barely gave me a glance or a nod. He just looked at me and went about his day. It had nothing to do with me being an Asian or anything; he did that to everyone including Lydia.

When Lydia and I got married, we of course invited Rasid. Did you think he would give a red packet? Well, no, he didn’t. He just appeared, happy to share in the joyous occasion. It was the first local wedding he had attended and he was quite amused by the showing of childhood growing up photos, the gate crashing and all the silly traditions we did to celebrate the union of a couple in Singapore. He ate, he drank and he enjoyed the party.

Rasid: You are so beautiful Lydia. So beautiful! Haha…