Old 15-04-2021, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
cheong4lyfe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: MCO sexcapade

Let's call this next babe Lisa. She's a petite and cute 19 years old Viet girl. Got her room number from the agent, went up and knock. She opens the door, greeted me as I glanced at her nice firm pair of C-cups. As usual, I would go for the kiss first, french kiss of course as I wouldn't settle for less if we're going to kiss. She brought me to shower and we proceed to wash and then the usual procedure which I'll just skip.

Finally on the bed, she would then gently kiss my the head of my manhood with some slow licking. I grabbed her pair of firm boobs and fondle them which flicking the nipple with a finger. She also went on to lick my nipples and try to give some soft love bites letting me smell the scent of her long hairs. This time, I am a little tired to dive bomb her pussy with my tongue. So, I just leave that for much later while enjoying her services. She proceeded to cap me already after a while. I let her cowgirl a short while then requested her to lie down for me to slurp some of that love juice coming out of her wet hole.

She does it obediently and held my hand as I attack her pussy using my tongue. She enjoys it and squirmed a little. Moaned like a young slut as she's supposed to. One of my hand wander down to my manhood to begin operation, stroking it to maintain the hardness while opening up the barrier placed upon it. Finally ready, I thrust it inside her while I held both of her hands crossing our fingers. That 19 years old raw wet and warm pussy indeed is delicious with the slow but intense back and forth pound. After a good 10 minutes of increasing pounding pace with no required position switch, I am ready to let my army conquer her womb. I held down her waist, gripping it and gave her some good hard 15-20 pounds before nutting in her giving her a creampie. She looked as I pull out with hot cums dripping out from her pussy.

She proceeds to help me clean up and we head for the shower to wash. We get dressed up and I proceeded to tip her. Before leaving, she gave me a warm hug and I kissed her afterwards. It was a good fuck with such a young lady. But I had no intention to try more for this one, so on to my next journey...