Thread: Xiamen info
View Single Post
Old 21-10-2004, 02:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 537 / Power: 22
banana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: Xiamen info

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
Errrr, Xiamen dun show during winter..... it's just cooling. Food still needs to go into the fridge to keep fresh...
i know xiamen dont snow. what she means is cold enough to keep the food without the fridge. anyway i went over 2 weeks ago scolded her and got her a fridge settle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
Bro not that I want to f u.... think properly b4 u commit... U have money also dun spend this way. I might not know how true or how your relation with her but how sure u know her?? U sure her dad is in hospital?
thks for ur reminder and concern. i'm giving her a bit more money until end of the year is bcos i want to test her out. want to know how she spend my money. for me, so far so good but still not satisifed.

how much i know her? or how much she love me? really, i also dont know. i told her out front i only give her one year. if things dont turn out as i expected and she dont sextisifed me, i will end everything. she promise she will learn. well i can only tell you after her 1-year probation.

coming CNY i will be spending my time visiting my gf family and bring her over to singpaore.

as for her father hospital bill, i will give u an answer next year when i visit her parents during CNY.