Thread: Xiamen info
View Single Post
Old 21-10-2004, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 23
CheongKingKong is a glorious beacon of lightCheongKingKong is a glorious beacon of lightCheongKingKong is a glorious beacon of lightCheongKingKong is a glorious beacon of lightCheongKingKong is a glorious beacon of lightCheongKingKong is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Xiamen info

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana
i'm not keeping her as a mistress and she is staying in a rented unit with her younger cousin. and her young cousin is not attractive and dont "xia shui" and not even to masturbate customer. so my gf let her stay in her place and she is going back end of the year for good. anyway she is not

i'm not sure how RMB1500 is enough. pls eloborate and help me understand. i have done my advanced maths but still cant squeeze in to rmb$2000. pls help me.

Wa pianz brother...you are not keeping her as mistress and you are paying her monthly! Seriously I am concerned...do not be over run by their KC tpuch...I know it's very hard to resist...but like my friend always mentioned..dun need to breed a cow for milk...I believed you can alway get gals easily there...

If you dun mind me asking, how did you get to know her? I am also concerned that whether what will she be doing when you are not there?

I feels that she is single and giving her RMB2000 is more than enough, imagine a single gal in Singapore having SGD2,000 per month, you dun think it's enough for a SGD gal to live easily? I am only doing a comparison, and I maybe wrong.

Btw, the phone there should be caller paying for charges, therefore if you are calling her most of the time, how did she tok up to about RMB1K per month? She must be too dependent on you to cover most of her other excessive spenditure...

BTW...all the above are my personnal opinions, and I maybe wrong.
I only hopes that you know what you are doing.
Cheers.

King K-o-n-g, is a new member of the erotic writer's guild...

....keeping low.....