Thread: Xiamen info
View Single Post
Old 21-10-2004, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1079 / Power: 21
zhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud of
Re: Xiamen info

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana
have not been to hebei prov. yet. is she staying in downtown or out of town or her village is near town? (i mean county area). i have been checking out and most of my friends and samsters agree on SGD$500 is the baseline for keeping sweethearts in china. you are the only one that go half price. wah!................

The ger I know comes from the north, which is Heilongjiang. She is working in a beauty palour exclusive for ladies only (I know cos I was requested to leave the shop by her boss once during office hour after a very surprised visit!) in the city of Qin Huang Dao. As a norther, she is a natural beauty even w/o make up whether with or without clothing, matter of fact never seen her with make up for the whole of the four years I know her. Those who has seen northern ger will understand what I mean. Until today I simply adore northern ger even when I visit ktv in sg or in TN shop

I do not have her full monthly expenses breakdown, but I do know that she save alot in term of meals cos it is catered for by the company. She is currently staying in a 2 room type apartment alone, sometimes sharing with her sister whenever she visited her. For teansport to work is not a problem cos she walks to work.

As for whether she has other man in her life other than myself, I cannot comment, the only thing tat I do know is that most of the time I always pop in to visit her without warning. So far there is no sign of any men in her life that I know of unless she is very good in hiding or acting. Also bear in mind that she doesn't need to hide such affair from me cos I gave her specified instruction that she is free to do anything she wants including marrying cos I told her that although I like her deeply I am still a happily married man in Sg and cannot or will not leave my family in sg to marry her. All I ask for is that she is honest with me!

Btw it cost me much much more to keep a viet ger alive in sg! (that another story by itself)