View Single Post
Old 26-09-2005, 03:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 19
spotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Circumcision: my experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by wirelessdick
Hello bros,
I want to have the snip.
i did consult a GP and he said i dont need to....
I want to remove the foreskin to always expose the head. Can I do it without GP referral?? Thanks.
wirelessdick ,

Remember circumcision is IRREVERSIBLE ! Think properly before deciding. There are clinics doing circumcision without GP referrals also. Don't know about the costs.(mine was around $240). Prepare to have a 2 weeks sex starvation also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackylee
Once when i'm having sex.. the girl tried to pull down my foreskin suddenly and i felt alittle pain and shock. Told her it's okay and leave it.
What i'm more worried is would there be any infection in the foreskin.. even if i did wash it everday?
Do you think i should go for such OP?
jackylee ,

Do consult a GP first before deciding on this. Remember it's IRREVERSIBLE , like getting a tat done.
Further more it's your body. Do YOU think YOU should go for the OP ?
It's unlikely you'll any get infection in your foreskin if you wash it everyday. But again do consult a GP first.

Member of OSF , B.O.S.S. Club ( 14 ) & Merlion Club