View Single Post
Old 26-09-2005, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 22
DehOne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDehOne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Circumcision: my experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesnar
The stitches really fell off by itself?
I just did mine yesterday...
First of all, congrats on working up the courage to get the job done bro. I know you've been thinking about it for a long time.

The good news is that the worst is over: the first couple of days are the most painful. Your stitches will dissolve by themselves, not drop off. Just let nature (or rather medical technology) take its course. (About 10 days)

My doc advised me to wash my didi in salt water after every piss. I suggest you do the same. My technique was to fill a small basin with warm water and salt and then swirl my dick around in it. Then I would clench my teeth and pour the water over my dick... Not really painful - but full of sensation!

In about 10 days, you should be able to PCC - carefully. After about 3 weeks, everything should feel quite normal though a bit sensitive. The other bro is right about the effects being circumsized will have on your sex life. Have fun and welcome to the 'Helmet Club'!