Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Beegee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: GENTING got fun bor?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beegee View Post
Encountered the same ass hole 小嘉嘉 two month ago, upon entering her room, see totally different face, at least 35 years old China lady but since thought that just RM$200, paid her, show her that picture is different, she took my phone, deleted her wechat account.
Then she come out with all sort of grandmother stories like what the other bro stated, I suspect that she is a con, quickily get to the door and got out.

Nowsaday, don't trust Wechat people nearby any more, better stick to those source that I know. This trip, encountered one source from Wechat, specified that she is 24 years old, RM$300 or RM$380, from China, picture so pretty, asked her to come to my room, wahlau, at least 30 years old, can speak Chinese, skill not bad but not pretty at all, so I got issue coming.

I always look for Michat ID jessica, he is a young and honest man, got to know him since April thru people nearby (I go Genting every month), this time he personally bring the girl to meet me as I didn't patronized him for last two month, superb service.
Everytime, I asked him to introduce good ones to me, never disappointed, tried both Vietnam and Thai, all young and juicy, very accommodating but I personally still prefer Thai, as most of them can speak some English.
I always opt for the RM$300 package as I see no point getting the RM$380 ones. Heard from the girls, they only earn RM$110, Genting is one of the earner too, the picture they show at Michat Moment is the same as the actual person, some of them is even prettier but most important is the service, so I always opt for him to introduce, as he always gather feedback from customers.
Guys, our main aim is to collect $$$ from Uncle Lim, I have learned my lesson the hard way, choose from a reliable source, have a good time, no point spoiling your mood just due to being conned, I lost $$$ just feeling moody but thanks to that OKT, I recovered back a bit.
Forgot to mention, that Wechat ID is Monica in Chinese, is a OKT, he/she faked as a 24 years old China lady, so beware.

Happy Chiong