Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
weskerz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 💖💋LEGENDARY PRINCESS LARA 💋❤ D-36 SEX GODDESS 🎀

FR for Lara.

Decided to try out Lara after seeing bros here reviewing her waterfall. Met up at a cosy 4 star hotel where she brought me up to her room. Went for a shower first and laid down while Lara got ready. When she stripped and her boobs bounced up and down, they almost spilling out from her lingerie and i instantly knew that I'm in for a treat. A definite try if you are a boob lover as those are the warmest and softest pillows I have ever grabbed. She started to catbath me and fondle my lil bro until he is at attention then proceeded to BBBJ.

Her BJ skills are no joke as I almost let out a shot but I stopped her and that when I asked her to show me her famous waterfall and I got a full blast of the refreshing water. Afterwards cap on and proceeded to FJ where Lara's moans only served to encourage me to thrust even harder in missionary. Once I released, I flopped and laid down to cuddle and chat with Lara. Afterwards showered and got ready to leave but not without a nice warm hug from her, asking me to come back for her when I can.

Looks : 9/10
BBBJ : 10/10
FJ: 9/10
RTF : Definitely whenever Vitamin M is stocked and loaded