View Single Post
Old 08-01-2023, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 20
hungryscribe is one of the Best!hungryscribe is one of the Best!hungryscribe is one of the Best!
Re: Do not trust LOCAL FL website

Quote:
Originally Posted by adli View Post
Anyone has tried the FL from the vchai club? Picture not bad. Will try next week although I have doubt(based on experience)
I have been going to vchai since 2019 and they have been very reliable, efficient and responsive each time. They are friendly as well.

The girls have been of very high quality, and often the with just minimal discount in terms of real looks when compared to how the look in photos. And the service that is stated, will be the service provided.

My main gripe about Vchai is that hotel rooms tend to be very small, and the some of the girls are not very experienced or trained in terms of FL work. Which often makes for excellent GFE but those looking fo PSE will need to take charge and give instructions.

I took a tarma for my first session with Vchai girls, and it was ok, because the girls are more GFE type girls than PSE. My next three sessions with Vchai post-pandemic have been excellent. Right now, I am aiming for this Thai lady in Sunway, having missed her both times when she was in KL and Bangkok.