View Single Post
Old 16-01-2023, 01:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3535 / Power: 19
sexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Changping

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmelater View Post
Precisely bro. I miss the China experience. But, the ktv girls level much higher now. Not like the old days pre covid.

I still kept in touch with some of them. Also look forward to see them, more like old friends. May be with some booze to go along.

My China friend was still raving how good China girls are. Honestly, not like pre-covid, unless got the patience to go to the streets to fish. In a way, girls in china present a very different level of play. I prefer fishing these days as compared to outright paying. Guess age has mellowed me somewhat.

Look forward to going to Tian Er Hu for the 早茶 and 茶餐厅。That was really good. Hope those stores still there. Then the 木柱。Long list of things to do in China. But, lagi longer list in other parts of Asia.

Bro,

I always fish at those Bubble Tea Shop and Eatery Shop during the good old days.

Tian Er Hu for the 早茶 and 茶餐厅 you mentioned are good fishing pond during the good old days.

Once get a few good ones I will stop lol.

June come will start looking at which Historical Town to explore and Airfare $$$ status. Choosing which day the cheapest fare will be the main criteria.

As a retired person, what I have is Time and what I do not have is Money lol.