Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2019, 05:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1956 / Power: 17
lionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

This review is for Jade from VPremium, written immediately after my session with her...with her permission of course!

https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=755420

Upon landing after being overseas for work, I could see that Bro VPrem has brought back the favourites such as Isabel, Rachel and Jade. When I saw Jade’s photos, I immediately knew I wanted her since I’m an ass man and the photo of her lying in bed was just so tantalising. Like most bros here (or maybe not), I’m not a fan of silicon breasts but I have to say that hers are very beautiful and fit her body very well! But what I really wanted was a piece of her ass!

Upon entering the room, I could see that she looked exactly like the photos. She’s really sweet and pretty. After the usual shower routine, which is not where you wanna be since it’s in a bathtub, we quickly proceeded to the bed. Jade’s BBBJ skills are also great, with lots of saliva and lots of slurping. Then it was my turn to paint her and she tasted great! Fans of shaven pussies will love painting her cos she’s got one of the most beautiful oysters you’ll get to taste. On to the main show and while missionary was great cos you can French her to your heart’s content, it’s the doggy that you’ll enjoy the most cos her ass is really one of the best you’ll get to caress and bonk. Needless to say, that’s how I finished...on top of her with her legs closed and lying down flat on her tummy. I was panting, sweating and thoroughly sex-tified.

Here are my humble ratings:

OKT: 10/10 thanks for arranging the last minute booking
Looks: 9.5/10 (very much like the photos)
Body: 9.5/10 (sexy hour glass figure with nice perky ass)
Boobs: 7/10 (beautiful enhanced tits)
BBBJ: 9/10 (nice slurping action; can be longer though)
FJ: 9/10 (willing to try most positions; doggy is the best)
Frenching: 9/10 (enthusiastic and good kisser; I had my tongue inside her mouth throughout missionary)
GFE: 8/10 (generally hard working and willing to please. Mandarin is passable but English cannot make it)

Overall: Jade is definitely for those who love nice beautiful curvy asses!

Last edited by lionheart8; 04-12-2019 at 09:17 PM.