View Single Post
Old 28-03-2024, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 4
Machomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Most ML will chnaged attitude once ur spending power can’t match others guys. The most stupid things Bros do is spending more and more to showed the MLs caring like groceries, grab food, cosmetics, bags, Jewelry. All MLs not only get this things from 1 guy. They will asked other guys bought for her. U can see them, if u bought Jewelry for the MLs mostly they won’t wear it, worries other Bros will questioned her and stop spending on her. Or can see the groceries in their fridge, a lot of Bros will help to top up it. Once I see this kind of sign. I won’t buy any more for her, because is like create the competitions among us. Ur investment will get deeper and deeper. So better have to cut loss, and just follow the flows. At least when the MLs play hanky panky, u r not over spent on her. If other Bros want take the position let him take it as the spender 🤑