Thread: Action in Japan
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 16
robertonavarro deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrobertonavarro deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Action in Japan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hilikus View Post
'delivery' service is one of the more expensive options. however i think our singapore girls are starting to match or even exceed this kind of pricing.

for 400-500 sgd an hour, would you rather have a japanese, above-average to model standard girl, or a local FL? that is not even a question.

unfortunately for foreigners, the selection is limited. but then you only need one in one night.

you can try this http://www.asianmystique.com/

i'm sorry but i don't have any particular girl to recommend... but if you can try it and write an FR i think it will take this thread up another level.
I did several girls from that agency, and this is handy when you don't have time to go out and explore but have an urge to bonk someone local. For the ones currently on the site, I bonked Asuka, Erika, Mako, and Ranko. Asuka was tops, Erika was OK, you can skip Mako (but I give her props for giving me 1 bonk and 3 blowjobs in just 2 hours), and Ranko is first class slut if that's your cup of tea. Happy hunting :-)

R