Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
JonnyFunnny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: how to make my FB fall for me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengohchien View Post
my FB is much older than me. Unfortunately, I've fallen for him. He is still pretty clear about us being just FB.

I enjoy his company, i enjoy our sex. I'm not asking for more because he is married. I have never thought of breaking up his marriage.

All I want is to just have a little more care and possibly love from him. How?

The whole thing is just making me a little depressed - because I know he just treats me as a sex object, yet I don't want to let go of what we have.
It's essential to recognize that you cannot force someone to develop romantic feelings for you. In a friends-with-benefits (FWB) relationship, both parties usually agree to keep things casual without romantic attachment.

Given that your FB has made it clear that he only sees the relationship as FWB and is married, it's crucial to manage your expectations and prioritize your emotional well-being.

Here are some steps to consider:

1. Communicate Your Feelings: While he has made his intentions clear, it's essential for you to express your feelings honestly. Let him know that you've developed deeper emotions and that you desire more care and emotional connection.

2. Set Boundaries: If he is not open to a deeper emotional connection, consider setting boundaries to protect your own feelings. This may include limiting the frequency of your encounters or taking some time apart to reassess the situation.

3. Focus on Yourself: Take some time to reflect on what you truly want and need in a relationship. Consider if continuing the FWB relationship is fulfilling your emotional needs or causing you more distress.

4. Seek Support: Talk to friends or seek professional help if you're feeling depressed or overwhelmed by the situation. Having a support system can be helpful during difficult times.

5. Consider Ending the FWB Relationship: If you find that the FWB relationship is causing you emotional pain and preventing you from moving forward, it may be best to consider ending it. Sometimes, letting go is the healthiest choice for personal growth and well-being.

Remember, it's crucial to prioritize your emotional well-being and choose relationships that fulfill your needs and respect your boundaries. If the FWB relationship is no longer making you happy, it may be time to reevaluate and make decisions that are in your best interest.