Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
weskerz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Local Chinese BBBJ Gem Not To Be Missed

Long overdue FR

Decided to try out Claire's Night Car Date and was not disappointed at all. Picked me up at my preferred location and time in her ride and it made feel like im a VVIP. Proceeded to find a quiet location for our deed and Claire warmly engages in conversation so the entire ride would not be just silence. Once we reached a safe location, had a wipe down and she proceeded to climb back and start her service.

Her BJ skills are no joke as she alternates between different speed and strength, almost like a succubus sucking my soul away. I had fun caressing her soft body while she blew me. Felt almost like she is a secretary trying to please the boss for a raise and promotion. After i shot out, she wiped me down and proceeded to send me back. Went home feeling more lighter and had the best sleep in a long time.

Looks: 8/10 (big sis feels)
Body: Not important as her skills make up for it way more
BBBJ: 11/10
RTF: Whenever I would like to experience being a big boss

For bros looking to contact Claire, please dont do it at the last minute as she needs to plan her route for the night. You can also help her by giving the preferred pickup time and location in your first message, then wait for Claire to reply you.