View Single Post
Old 19-06-2022, 08:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future
Re: Deluxe spa - federal hotel

Just visited there recently …can take train to Bukit Bintang and walk about 200m … it’s on the ground level of The Federal hotel ..
Not inside the hotel but somewhere like the security guard area..on the ground level.. u have to look out for the billboard light sign “Deluxe Health spa”

They are part timers …Malaysia gals , students , Korean , local Malays … rates from 280 and up … varies

Tried one local gal from Ipoh .. RM 280 .. started with licking and kissing my chest and touching me all over , then later licking my balls and the area there .. then sucking my cock hard … helmet on and pump .. then lie down again let her blow me until I unload in her mouth and she held on til I was done .. damn shiok