View Single Post
Old 23-06-2022, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 15
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by hybridsystem View Post
After reading so many comments, tot I would add in abit. My last trip to PP was like 10+ years ago. Work/business trip. Total went there 3-4 times each time spending a week or plus there.

I guess 10+ years ago PP was still not that established yet. Anyway was being brought around by the business guys over there(Malaysian, viet, local). Ktvs and 1 stretch of local bars by the river. The bar 1 small Heineken was $1USD. So freaking cheap. Lol

Back to story, the girls there were quite dark skin, not to my likings( I guess mostly same for all sg). But on my 1st trip on the 3rd day, 1 colleague brought me to a bar by the river, and I saw a white skin local lady and cfm looks which I did not see last night. I think hosay liao, finally found a pattern I like. Talk to her whole night, play pool, buy her drinks... And barfine(forgot barfine how much) her, bring her out for LT at $50USD(at that time is consider foreigner price) but to me is totally worth it.

Went back hotel, 1 shot, shower, chat and sleep.
Wake up morning 1 shot, shower and I go work.(she stay in my hotel room and sleep again)
Lunch time ta bao back hotel and 1 shot. Shower, eat lunch together with her. Then she continue stay in hotel watch tv etc. While I left and work. Finish work, came back hotel to pick her and send her home.

Next day went to the bar again to directly bar fine for her and go dinner etc etc and back hotel. Lol
So I think at that time $50USD was totally worth it.

She stayed with me for the whole week duration. She says she working at the bar full time, so everyday around 6-7pm she has to report to the bar 1st then I can go barfine. Don't know true or not.

For the next few trips to PP, she was my regular part time wife for the week duration. Hahaha... 👍
Yeah, agree. Not that I don't understand that inflation and the world expenses have risen. However, you look at it there. There is nothing productive. They are quite left behind and with a strongly growing population. Where are all these people gonna find work? Competition is the one thing driving down prices. Look at CHINA. who dares to say they are not rich or superpower now. However, the prices are still cheap in general, or at least cheaper compare to Singapore. Why? Cause their population is so big, not everyone can have the high life or sustain the high life. Competitions are strong there. You sure can find better deals if you put in the efforts too.

Actually, I also encountered the same thing as you bro. However, mine is just 2019 before covid. That time, I went to several bars, to drink and scout the lady I like. Then, around 1-2 am I forgot, I went back to the bar with that lady I like. Of course, previously I had already treated her to some drinks and built rapport with her. Then I asked her if she is willing to go back with me for $50. I didn't state LT or ST cause $50 can be ST (higher end) or LT (lower end). She agreed cause she don't go then tonight she got no customer cause the bar also closing soon. Then I bar fine her then left. Similarly like your girl, she stayed till the afternoon and still doesn't want to leave my hotel. I have to bring her lunch and etc. I believe, their living conditions must be very bad maybe even no aircon that they will rather stay longer in Hotel.

The next day I offered $60 USD to another girl (more chio and younger) she also stayed till the next day. Sometimes, I encountered a girl that asked me to go back hotel first, she will come to find me after the bar closes to save me the bar fine. HEHE. All these are before covid times. I just went to Siem Reap and PP recently. OMG, it is a far cry from pre covid time. No tourists, no customers, empty shops/closed shops but lots of girls. Supply far exceed the demand and their country is not productive and cannot attract big investors and developments so not many ex-pats too. Unlike Singapore, we are the world's best, we are the top country in this covid time and we come out even better than before. In Cambodia, the situation totally does not go in line with the prices.

Nevertheless, I also don't wanna force my thinking on anyone. Let me try and explore this time and see if there are any good deals or not. I don't believe in saying or writing so much. Just try the actual heh.